The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID has been a wakeup call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered to provide affordable and accessible healthcare experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers. We’re rebuilding healthcare from the ground up, simplifying how healthcare is understood, paid for and delivered through a real-time, direct infrastructure.
We responded to the pandemic and created a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to meet healthcare consumers where they are. We are currently one of the nation’s largest providers of daily healthcare.
We are looking for a passionate CRM and Email Marketing Manager responsible for owning end-to-end completion of Email and SMS marketing initiatives. You will own building the CRM discipline at Nomi and the day-to-day execution and operations of our email marketing program.
How you will make an impact
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for lifecycle, triggered, and enhanced
- personalization emails; set goals to meet overall channel revenue and performance targets for email and sms
- Partner with our data and engineering team to build out customer segmentation, cohort analysis and develop LTV insights and actions
- Lead email/CRM strategy execution, establish and track goals, meeting diverse business and market needs, and leveraging data and insights
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
- Monitor and report key metrics including email delivery, unsubscribe rate, email metrics, and business metrics
- Clearly communicate key learnings, actionable insights, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- QA all emails, ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Evaluate and manage vendors and tools to execute an effective retention program including ESP, loyalty & referral, CRM & analytic tools, etc
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Minimum 6+ years experience in email, mobile, and/or engagement marketing experience, preferably at a high-growth consumer brand
- Expertise in creating and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience running A/B tests and providing actionable recommendations
- Experience in the health or wellness sector is an asset but not a requirement
- Strong understanding of Email Service Providers & Testing platforms and Customer Data Platform Technologies
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with team members and other various outside vendors
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Through our subsidiary Artemis Health, we have been helping 600+ self-funded employers analyze their benefits data to identify and act on opportunities to reduce cost, improve quality and drive member outcomes. We have identified billions of dollars of overspend and in partnership with benefits teams and their advisors, have helped launch direct action to improve care outcomes for their members.
Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering disruptive healthcare solutions, in partnership with like-minded employers, public sector organizations, advisors (brokers/consultants), and payers/TPAs. We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: for everyone.
We believe so strongly in accessible and affordable care that we continually find ways to give back. So far we’ve paid off $225 million in medical debt for 176,000 people, committed $1 million towards mental healthcare for frontline workers, and guarantee no-cost COVID testing for all American’s.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Fully funded HSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Continuous learning
- Free counseling
- Family leave