Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to change the way Americans access the vital medications they need. Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone - whether they have insurance or not - the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications.
To qualify for this role, you will be someone that has a proven track record of driving customer acquisition and retention through industry best practices across communication channels such as Email, Push and SMS messaging, among others.
As the manager of CRM, you will join a fast-paced marketing team and will be responsible for communicating our emergent brand message and value-propositions to the right people, at the right time, geared toward improving brand loyalty, program engagement, and customer value/retention. You will be a key member of the team building out the necessary strategy, tactics, campaigns, and creative to deliver on & surpassing program goals. You will play an integral role in building, delivering, and measuring campaigns aimed these goals across CRM channels of Email, Push, SMS, and In-App messaging. You will leverage your CRM knowledge, digital marketing experience and campaign performance data to iteratively test, optimize and recommend new best practices to make our next success even greater.
You’ll also stay up-to-date on CRM best practices, industry insights, and helping manage vendor/rep relationships. Additional work and learning opportunities will become available in other performance marketing channels (such as paid social, display, etc) as the team requires it.
- Assist in the development and execution of the vision and strategy for the Customer Growth roadmap through CRM initiatives.
- Work collaboratively across product and engineering to maximize the potential of a marketing tech stack across B2C and B2B segments.
- Develop end-to-end customer lifecycle strategies that drive customer engagement, retention, and LTV
- Execute against A/B and multivariate testing plans in order to optimize customer experience and messaging across multiple channels.
- Analyze campaign results and make recommendations based on performance insights.
- Ensure QA and quality standards are met across all CRM touchpoints
- Manage relationships with third party platforms, vendors, and reps.
- Own the development of the email copy, HTML and Rich Media in line with Blink Health brand guidelines
- Maintain strong knowledge of CRM marketing best practices, our target customer, digital marketing, and competitive trends.
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years experience in relevant CRM and email marketing
- A deep understanding of CRM and automation platforms such as Braze, SendGrid, Twilio, Salesforce
- Have experience in rethinking, evolving, building new CRM strategies for a business with compelling business results
- Data driven marketer with strong quantitative/analytic capabilities required
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of developing audience segments, campaigns, and creative geared towards retention and LTV
- Experience working within BI tools such as Tableau, Looker (or other SQL powered platforms)
- Prior CRM experience within pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a plus