VistaJet's distinctive silver and red aircraft, with branded cabin design, have flown passengers from all over the world to over 1,900 airports in 96% of the world's countries, making it the first and only global aviation company.
VistaJet revolutionized business aviation by pioneering a new way to fly: Access to a fleet of aircraft without the responsibilities of owning an aircraft. VistaJet now seeks to inspire the industry to go further by committing to being fully carbon neutral across its entire business by 2025.
As the CRM & Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and creation of VistaJet’s email marketing content.
Based in our Mayfair office and reporting to our Digital Marketing Director, you will produce campaigns that are befitting of VistaJet’s distinguished brand and reputation. These campaigns will be executed in multiple international languages and will adopt tones of voice and messaging appropriate to their recipient.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the email marketing, automated lifecycle marketing, subscriber data and segmentation plan
- Collaborate with our Sales teams to create a calendar of successful email campaigns for their respective regions
- Manage our email strategy end-to-end: planning, briefing, deployment and analysis of all VistaJet’s ad hoc campaigns and automated communications
- Working with the Digital Marketing Director and digital team to develop complimentary strategies for wider brand campaigns
- Recommend and develop and strategies to improve open-rate, click-through rates, lead conversion, engagement and retention
- Produce highly insightful reporting on email campaign results and insights for key stakeholders
- Willing and able to travel internationally, from time-to-time.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- You are a brilliant communicator, with a strong understanding of social media platforms, as well as a skilled copywriter and content creator
- You are talented, passionate and friendly with an enthusiasm for learning
- You are interested in the luxury industry and understand the tone of voice required to address the world’s ultra-high net worth individuals
- You are a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently
- You are confident in generating and pitching ideas to the wider marketing team and management at any level
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and 3+ years of experience working on email campaigns for large multinational companies
- Experience using Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud
- Strong HTML knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail, with an excellent level of written English
- Able to demonstrate strong business acumen and budget management skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Inbox testing with Litmus
- Other digital marketing qualifications
- Additional language skills