CRM & Email Marketing Manager
Manager: Sr. Director of Marketing Communications
Team: Digital Marketing
If you have a passion for CRM and Email Marketing, are a bold and ambitious digital marketer, and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented business, then we would like to talk to you! Vinci Brands’ Digital Marketing Team is seeking a CRM & Email Marketing Manager to own our brand’s omnichannel/digital RM programs.
As a critical member of the Marketing team, you will partner with Ecommerce, Marketing, and Brand teams to bring strategic, engaging, conversion-based digital marketing programs to our house of brands. The CRM & Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and managing omnichannel/digital, loyalty and data-driven customer relationship strategies.
Success in this role means you’ll need very strong communication and collaboration skills, along with expert experience in CRM and Email Marketing. You’re excited by the task of driving global, digital strategy, not daunted by the fast paced, ever evolving world of consumer tech. You’ll be a relationship builder partnering with the Ecommerce and Brand teams to support go-to-market strategies, promotions, and other retention efforts, all while keeping accountability to ROI. You will also be responsible for helping to develop internal processes and establish a culture of inclusion, innovation, and marketing excellence.
- Lead CRM and ESP vendor relationship, develop and maintain successful agency deliverables, focused on continuous relationship management and capabilities assessment.
- Develop CRM & Loyalty roadmap, segmentation, and content planning.
- Manage and drive on-going optimization of CRM programs to drive continued growth and improvement in customer retention, loyalty, and lifetime value.
- Prepare monthly email calendar and monthly briefing presentations, taking into account historical analysis, seasonality/NPI launches, and competitive landscape.
- Optimize the Email channel and campaigns with ongoing tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, landing pages and channel making them highly relevant and effective with strong open and click-thru rates.
- Help guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies. Pull email, SMS, and/or custom audience lists for omnichannel/channel specific campaigns.
- Define and monitor success of program and customer segments. Identify and report on health of KPIs to track effectiveness of programs and assess levels of brand loyalty over time; apply learnings to continually advance and optimize CRM initiatives.
- Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans and communicate customer data to company executives.
- Create and lead the development of brand analytics, segmentation analysis, & other analytical techniques to improve consumer insight, retention, and loyalty.
- Direct and manage the distribution and presentation of CRM reporting and status to executive stakeholders
- Provide consumer insights support and audience development support for all digital media campaigns.
- Own customer analytics and behavioral reporting in partnership with CRM & ESP vendor. Analyze customer data to help key stakeholders make informed decisions on business and marketing strategies and objectives.
- Partner with cross functional teams and third parties to identify success and/or areas for improvement.
- Use insights to develop sound, fact-based marketing strategies to drive incremental ROI against business objectives.
- Serve as a knowledge leader, using structured problem solving to craft and execute thoughtful insights and strategies
- This position will require the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
You'll love this job if you're:
- Passionate about CRM, eCommerce + Digital Media.
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top execs.
- Dedicated, creative, fast-moving & scrappy. You're known to operate with passion, creativity, urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Results oriented and a self-starter. You love to exceed set goals and take on new projects.
- Driven by details. You're organized, meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise.
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5+ years experience in a Email or CRM marketing role for a eCommerce company
- ESP experience, Zaius is a plus
- UGC experience, BazaarVoice is a plus
- Comfortable working in Analytics tools
- Knowledge of current CRM trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Basic knowledge of html is a plus
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience developing and driving customer marketing (including focus on digital) strategy and execution.
- Deep understanding of retail consumer channels and developing effective strategies to drive sales and brand affinity globally.
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using effective communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Possess a personal passion for digital marketing, customer relationship marketing and technology with a customer-first view.
About Vinci Brands
Customer focused, product centric.
Vinci Brands is a house of brands designing and producing accessories to protect not just your device, but what’s inside your device. Vinci's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing product.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all different backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. At Vinci Brands, we believe that everyone does their best work when they can be their true authentic self and are supported not only by each other, but the company. We offer a generous set of benefits to make sure the Vinci Brands team is happy and healthy.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance benefits
- Wellness programs: Free ClassPass Membership!
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives
- 75% employee discount
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Retirement benefits with competitive employer match and immediate vesting!
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Yearly Growth Target Bonuses
- Irvine/Tustin Headquarters Office is currently working from home until further notice
- And more!
At Vinci Brands we create solutions to things that matter most. We are committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.