Thrive is a leading behavior change technology company founded by Arianna Huffington in 2016 with the mission to end the stress and burnout epidemic. Thrive helps individuals and organizations improve well-being, performance and mental resilience with its AI-powered behavior change technology platform. Thrive’s Microsteps – small, science-backed steps to improve health and productivity – have been adopted by employees at more than 125 organizations in over 140 countries, from frontline and call center workers to executives at multinational companies.
In this role you will craft strategies and drive implementation of lifecycle marketing programs that delight our users and foster engagement through multi-channel experiences (including email, push, in-app, and SMS)
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and passionate about the end-to-end customer journey, is strategic, technical, and analytical, and is relentless in implementing qualitative and quantitative insights to build a world class lifecycle marketing program.
If you’re not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but this sounds like a role you would Thrive in – we want you to apply! We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
How You'll Contribute:
- Oversee, develop, and manage lifecycle marketing journeys and automated campaigns to engage and retain users
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of data-driven initiatives, partnering with stakeholders throughout the process, including project management, ideation, briefing, segmentation, creative, campaign setup and QA
- Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share performance updates and learnings
- Communicate, educate, and update project health to key stakeholders on strategies, plans, and results
- Build cross-functional relationships and plans to improve performance against meaningful metrics, with a focus on testing and optimization
- Identify strategic opportunities to optimize LTV and collaborate cross-functionally to impleme
- 5+ years of experience in consumer lifecycle/retention marketing, preferably with a mobile app, technology, or start-up experience
- Extensive channel experience with email, bonus: experience with push notifications, SMS, and in-app messaging
- An analytical and experimental mindset with an ability to leverage data and insights to brainstorm ideas, make decisions and drive growth
- Experience in working closely with Product and Engineering teams to set up data attributes and triggered events based on user lifecycle management needs
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics) to tie CRM together with acquisition channels for a seamless customer experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to work autonomously, and hungry to solve difficult problems
- Team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Entrepreneurial spirit - stays up to date on competition and trends, and brings new ideas to the table constantly
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Compensation for this role depends on level, and will likely fall in the 100-130K range. We provide a competitive mix of salary and equity.
Thrive is deeply committed to creating a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment so that all employees can bring their whole selves to work.
Thrive is proud to ensure equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Thrive is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Thrive’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.