We appreciate your interest in employment with The Honest Company! The Honest Company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1.888.862.8818 or 1.310.857.3020.
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest Company products across North America via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 17,000 retail locations. Beginning in spring 2019, consumers in Europe can find Honest Beauty at select Douglas retail locations. A leader in the natural baby category and a trailblazer in clean beauty, The Honest Company is committed to ensuring all families have access to basic necessities and the latest health information for safe growth and development — a commitment reflected in its ongoing partnerships with organizations such as Baby2Baby and Mount Sinai. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
What you'll do:
- Run day-to-day operations of our CRM program, including Email Marketing, Push Marketing, In-App Marketing, and connected eCommerce Projects
- Lead briefing and approval process for Emails
- Assist Director of CRM with strategic and editorial planning of the email calendar
- Work collaboratively with Tech resources to ensure email program is running smoothly and lead future improvement projects
- Work closely with eCommerce team to ensure CRM efforts are continued on honest.com and create a cohesive customer journey
- Own company-facing reporting for all CRM efforts, help monitor and report on core KPIs to identify areas for improvement
- Lead vendor relationships connected to our CRM efforts
- Assist Director of CRM in building out Loyalty efforts for honest.com
- Maintain close relationships with multiple teams within the organization to identify growth opportunities and troubleshoot
You'll love this job if you're:
- Passionate about CRM, eCommerce + Digital Media
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top execs
- Dedicated, creative, fast-moving & scrappy. You're known to operate with passion, creativity, urgency, focus, and discipline
- Results oriented and a self starter. You love to exceed set goals and take on new projects
- Driven by details. You're organized, meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5+ years experience in a Email or CRM marketing role for a e-commerce company
- ESP experience, Klaviyo is a plus
- Comfortable working in Analytics tools
- Knowledge of current CRM trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Basic knowledge of html is a plus
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.