Accessorize is an exciting and ethical fashion brand. Our story began with one man and his vision that started on a hippy commune in Ibiza, 1970, and finished with an overland trip east, through Afghanistan and India. Now found in West London, we’re creating vibrant products, and sharing endless discovery. We are built on a way of working that we are really proud of, where values and ethics go hand in hand.
We are seeking a highly experienced and dynamic individual to join our team as the CRM and Email Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that improve customer retention and increase customer engagement through effective email marketing campaigns, whilst building out our TREATS loyalty program.
What will do you do as a CRM and Email Marketing Manager?
- Develop and execute a CRM strategy that focuses on improving customer retention, increasing customer engagement and driving revenue growth.
- Lead the development and implementation of email marketing campaigns, including audience segmentation, content development, and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Merchandising, Data & Analytics and Customer Service, to ensure that email campaigns are aligned with business goals.
- Develop and maintain an email calendar that maps out the frequency and content of all email communications.
- Analyze email campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices to ensure that our email campaigns remain innovative and effective.
- Manage our Email Marketing Executive, providing guidance, training and mentoring as needed.
- Oversee the implementation of email automation tools and technologies.
- Forecasting and project Sales and Revenue with campaign plans
- Ensure compliance with email marketing regulations, including Anti-SPAM and GDPR.
What will do need to succeed as a CRM and Email Marketing Manager?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in CRM and email marketing, with a proven track record of delivering successful email campaigns.
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, including audience segmentation, content development, and A/B testing.
- Experience with email automation tools and technologies, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Ometria, or similar.
- Track record of playing a part in a successful loyalty program.
- SQL knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience of developing and evolving a loyalty program from the ground up
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of email marketers.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of email marketing regulations.
What will we offer you in return?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Bonus day off each year after 6 months service
- A pension that you will automatically be enrolled in after 3 months
- Life assurance (subject to participating in the pension scheme)
- A flexible working approach
- Early pay day Friday finish
- A generous staff discount with up to 50% discount on our products
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym membership at our on campus gym
- Additional discounts such as Westfield discount, Taste card membership etc
If this all sounds great and you feel you are who we are looking for, let us know and apply today.
At Monsoon Accessorize we don’t focus only on what we do, we also care about how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and an environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people and are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will also consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We provide reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request discuss any specific requirements.