LXRandCo is a socially responsible, digital omnichannel retailer of branded vintage luxury handbags and other personal accessories. It organizes, purchases, and authenticates high quality preowned products from iconic brands such as Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, and Chanel and sells them at attractive prices through its e-commerce site, www.lxrco.com, as well as its partner's online platforms and vintage-focused online marketplaces across North America. The company's omnichannel model is also supported by retail shop-in-shop experience centers and wholesale operations.
Reporting to Director of E-commerce, you will be responsible for helping drive customer loyalty and retention both online and in store through the delivery of insights and targeted customer communications. Working alongside the marketing team, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organization as the business continues its rapid expansion locally and internationally.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for ensuring that email targets are communicated and work with the ESP to develop and deliver the email strategy/roadmap to deliver against targets. Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns and e-newsletters, ensuring all tracking codes are applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring. Work closely with the editorial team to manage the weekly and monthly e-newsletters, ensuring the timely deployment of emails to maximize revenue potential.
Track the weekly performance of emails KPI’s against the weekly and monthly targets and communicate the performance of emails to internal stakeholders. Develop a testing strategy to identify the optimal deployment times for emails and provide insights back to the Editorial, Creative and Tech teams. Run regular workshops with the creative team to educate them on best email practices e.g., optimizing email for mobile and social media. On-going management and continued segmentation of email database to identify and target actives, lapsers and dormants with specific campaigns.
Work with the marketing team to identify channels for acquiring new email subscribers via competitions, social media campaigns and other online channels; monitor churn of new acquisitions and test different promotions for driving conversion to purchase within first three months. Manage the delivery of response data for tactical lifecycle email campaigns to the CRM agency to facilitate the measurement of targeted tactical on-boarding, reactivation, and retention campaigns. Work with the ESP and the internal IT team to scope and set up the transferal of designer preferences and unsubscribes to keep the Corporate data warehouse aligned with the email database. mAs owner of the on site email sign up process, work with the Creative team and Ecommerce director to scope the design and integration of a seamless one-step account registration and email sign up process.
CRM Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points including the website, stores, and any other collection points. Present reports and analysis to the managers on the growth of the customer database Work to implement tactical customer lifecycle marketing campaigns via email and direct mail following the completion of a full customer segmentation analysis. Create a monthly CRM KPI ‘stat-pack’ using data from the monthly KPI meetings with the CRM agency, and present these at the monthly store managers meeting. Develop a customer clientelling program, targeting the highest value customers; support the team in the development of a suite of email and direct mail communications including a welcome program for these customers.
- Educated to a 2 1 degree level in either a marketing or business-related qualification.
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- Proven experience working within CRM/Email marketing and or campaign management.
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation, and email marketing platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Numerate and analytical
- Ability to manage project, organise and prioritise.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate, systematic and methodical.
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Has a passion for luxury fashion brands and interest in sustainability
- Interest in social media and the digital world.
- Self-motivated, driven and the desire to help.
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure.
- Fun work environment
- Employee discount on all the luxury brands LXRandCo sells
- Easily accessible by public transport