Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, rapidly expanding Growth Marketing team in aesthetics where YOU can own HydraFacial’s CRM/email strategies and programs? Are you a results-driven marketer who wants to be responsible for building, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns aimed at enhancing and optimizing the customer journey? Does the prospect of unlocking value from our customer and consumer lists tap into your professional passions?
As the Manager of CRM and Email Marketing, you will have the opportunity to be a high-impact contributor to the overall marketing strategy and report into the Director of Digital Marketing. We welcome your interest & can’t wait to hear about your passion & experience for this incredible opportunity at HydraFacial!
Here’s why you’ll love this job:
- You’ll be putting your mark on our brand and the beauty health space with ability to have massive impact.
- You’ll get to build and execute an email marketing program with two distinct audiences (customers & consumers) from the ground up.
- You’ll be a key player in how we connect with our current and future customers and our consumers along their journey with HydraFacial.
- You’ll be rewarded and recognized for driving results through enhancing and optimizing the customer journey.
- You’ll play a key role in the cross functional team to migrate email from Mailchimp to Hubspot.
- You’ll be part of an influential, high-growth global company that is pioneering a new category within the aesthetics industry.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Building out audience segments for our customer and consumer lists.
- Developing customer journeys and email flows for audience segments.
- Creating and executing optimized nurture programs for customer leads.
- Create and execute email flows for consumers that build brand engagement
- Develop and evaluate A/B tests to continually improve performance while analyzing and reporting out on key metrics
- Partner with marketing and cross functional partners (Sales, Training & Education, Data Analytics just to name a few).
Here’s what you’ll bring to the role:
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in a strategic, customer-focused marketing role; beauty/retail marketing strongly preferred. Hybrid B2B/B2C experience a plus.
- Passionate about growth marketing; deep understanding of audiences, customer journeys and consumer behavior.
- Excellent project management, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills coupled with strong social and communication skills to collaborate effectively with sales, training/education, creative team and marketers.
- Strong creative and data-driven thinker; able to see trends and to extract actionable insights from data to drive results.
- Experience with CRM tools & analytics systems such as Hubspot preferred. Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills a must. Basic familiarity with HTML/CSS.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What else can you expect with HydraFacial?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low cost to you. That’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family, to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.