At the top, where it should be
We choose to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, disability status or on any other basis. It’s unforgivable to be any other way.
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed. We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box, but we realise that the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. If you’re excited about working with us and can do most of what we are looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
We are on a mission to become the world’s no.1 gifting platform and are looking to add another talented human to our growing team who shares our ambition in achieving that goal. Besides gifting, our platform provides vouchering services to public authorities and charities, for use within parts of the welfare system, for hardship fund distribution and for multiple other use cases.
Scaling a product that’s genuinely loved by our customers we’re looking for a CRM and Email Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting into the Head of Brand & Communications, you’ll have total autonomy to plan and manage the entire CRM and email marketing campaigns to help us define our go to market strategy for this channel. We’re lucky enough to have meaningful data for you to capitalise on. This role will also give you the freedom to experiment with different tools and ideas in order to achieve powerful results.
- Devise and manage the entire email and CRM marketing strategy that is in-line with business goals
- Create audience segments and run highly personalised email campaigns
- Run lead nurturing activities to drive conversions
- Work cross functionally to ensure email and CRM helps meet different business objectives
- Ensure email campaigns adhere to industry standards and are in-line with regulatory compliances
- Track key campaign metrics and report their impact on business performance
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns
- Write compelling copy and calls-to-action to drive conversions
- Experiment and run A/B or multivariate tests to optimise campaign performance
- Test none email channels to drive CRM objectives e.g in product notifications, mobile messaging.
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot or similar Marketing Automation Systems and CRMs
- Experience of creating and executing lead nurture and activation campaigns, setting CRM strategy
- Understanding of lead generation, design tools, content management systems (CMS), and Google analytics
- Familiarity of working in ecommerce and/or SaaS (preferably Product Led Growth and usage-based)
- Debugging skills to identify deliverability issues and correct them
- Great copywriting and communication skills
- HTML/CSS knowledge preferred but not essential
- Strong analytical skills to interpret meaning from campaign metrics
- Salary £45k-£55k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and the occasional Huggg bank holiday thrown in here and there!)
- The choice of working remotely or from one of our Bristol/London office spaces
- A training budget of £1,500pa to spend on your professional development or hobby of yours
- Access to our VC’s family of portfolio companies and your peers inside that family
- Optional team yoga on a Tuesday and Thursday
- Regular team socials
- And, of course, regular treats - we practise what we preach!
At Huggg, we think big and don't allow boundaries to limit our imagination. We promote an open and honest working environment and know Huggg is a safe place to take risks through our no-blame policy. We challenge, question and debate to get the best out of each other, share ideas, collaborate and get stuff done, each and every day.
If you're looking for a new role and want to join a rapidly growing startup where you can make a real impact, this could be the one for you. Apply now.