CRM and Email Marketing Manager at DentalPlans.com
DentalPlans.com is America’s #1 direct-to-consumer marketplace for dental savings plans, and part of an exciting joint venture between two of America’s most trusted and iconic health and technology companies: Henry Schein (Nasdaq: HSIC), a Fortune-500 company for health care professionals with over $10 billion in revenue, and Internet Brands, parent of WebMD and numerous other leading web properties.
Each month, millions of people visit DentalPlans.com to find savings for their dental treatments and reliable information on oral health – and we’ve helped over a million people save money since launch. We provide dental savings plans that are accepted at more than 140,000 dentists in the U.S., as well as telehealth services. Our goal is to help find the 100 million Americans, who don’t have dental insurance, affordable and high-quality dental care. We have received countless positive reviews and proudly count Suze Orman, America’s favorite and most trusted personal finance guru, as our brand ambassador (and are super excited about our upcoming national TV campaign featuring Suze.)
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive community within our company and offer a fun, fast-paced entrepreneurial culture where people can make a difference. We are especially proud of our exceptionally high employee satisfaction scores (which we measure in quarterly surveys) and long tenure of many of our team members.
***This position is Remote***
This position is responsible for owning the day-to-day strategy, execution and operations of our full lifecycle email marketing program. This role will work closely with the Director to develop and manage end-to-end CRM email marketing campaigns including concept development and content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and optimization.
What You Will Do
- Define, maintain, and evolve the overall direct-response CRM & email strategy focused on member acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Own the CRM program evolution, managing ongoing projects to constantly enhance our capabilities. This work will include but not be limited to audience automation, email templating, lead and member journey building, deeper personalization capabilities, etc.
- Lead email/CRM strategy execution, establish and track goals, meeting diverse business and market needs, and leveraging data and insights.
- Work cross-functionally with the team to develop performance-driven email campaigns and optimize existing email flows to maximize conversions and engagement in email communications.
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.)
- Monitor and report key metrics including email delivery, unsubscribe rate, email metrics, and business metrics.
- Manage the email marketing calendar and work with team to execute against it
- Clearly communicate key and actionable learnings and recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- QA all emails, ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly.
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and stay up to date with industry best practices for email deliverability and communication experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in CRM, email and retention experience, preferably at a high-growth consumer brand or with subscription-based product/service
- Experience in audience segmentation, building, deploying and optimizing campaigns
- Experience in creating and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience running A/B tests and providing actionable recommendations
- Strong understanding of Email Service Providers & Testing platforms and Customer Data Platform Technologies. Experience in Adobe Campaign Standard, Hubspot and/or Salesforce a HUGE plus
- Experience working with multiple marketing channels and compliance considerations for each (CAN-SPAM, double opt-ins, etc.)
- Strong understanding of CRM platform metrics
- Proficient in coding emails in HTML and CSS a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills, with often changing priorities and tight timelines
- Ability to work cross functionally to achieve results aligned with company objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present analysis/insights to senior management
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious with an innovative mindset to drive new ideas, apply best practices, and think outside-the-box
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- GM mindset, ability to stretch resources
- Small, entrepreneurial company experience highly desired
- Energetic, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude; strong sense of ownership
Nice to have:
Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. May hold one or more industry certifications.
The posted range for this position is $78,200 - $99,000 which is the expected starting base salary range for an employee who is new to the role to fully proficient in the role. Many factors go into determining employee pay within the posted range including prior experience, current skills, location/labor market, internal equity, etc. This position is eligible for a 10% bonus not reflected in the posted range.
What You Get As a Henry Schein One Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people.
- A career in the healthcare technology industry, with the ability to grow and realize your full potential.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits package! Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401K Plan with Company Match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Work Life Assistance Program, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Education Benefits, Worldwide Scholarship Program, Volunteer Opportunities, and more
About Henry Schein One
Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication, and marketing software. Our company’s products and services work together as one simple solution to provide users with a seamless and integrated experience.
Our company thrives because of our people. We believe in supportive, diverse, and inclusive workforce, inclusive environments, professional development opportunities, and competitive compensation packages. We value innovation, teamwork, and encourage work-life balance.
One of many reasons why Henry Schein One (HS1) leads the industry is because of our products, services and most importantly our people. In 2022 HS1 was awarded one of the top places to work for in Utah. To learn more, click here: 2022 Best Companies To Work For | Henry Schein One
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Unfortunately, Henry Schein One is unable to hire individuals residing in Alaska, North Dakota, Hawaii, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Puerto Rico, or other US Territories at this time.