Within Fender Musical Instrument Corporation’s (“FMIC”) global Marketing team, our mission is to serve players at every stage with products and brand experiences that fuel the pursuit of musical expression. We are expanding our direct-to-consumer relationship through a suite of digital products and interactive experiences. Fender is expanding its direct-to-consumer relationship through a suite of digital products and interactive experiences.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
We are looking for an analytical and creative CRM & Email Marketing Manager. This role will own and execute the CRM calendar including email, SMS and on-site campaigns for Fender eCommerce and Fender’s Digital Products (Fender Play, Fender Tune). This person will have a strong Email/CRM background, sharp attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
Remote candidates must be open to working on Pacific Time schedule.
About the Job:
- Own and manage the CRM Calendar and execution of eCommerce and Fender Play campaigns (email, mobile and on-site), technology, optimization and analytics.
- Partner with internal business owners to create, target, execute and measure email, push notifications, in-app and on-site campaigns for Fender Digital and eCommerce.
- Conduct robust Quality Assurance of all campaigns and automations ensuring error-free deployment.
- Maintain and improve CRM processes, including project management tools, creative briefs, design approvals, asset acquisition and QA.
- Collaborate with internal and external design, copy and brand resources to drive asset and content creation, ensuring that all campaigns adhere to design best practices.
- Take operational responsibility for delivery of campaigns, ongoing A/B testing, tracking and analytics, funnel analysis, segmentation strategies and technology implementations.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to evolve and optimize Fender’s overall customer engagement, retention and automation strategies.
- Evaluate, onboard and integrate new partners and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of our programs.
- Leverage vendor relationships to stay current on industry developments, best practices and cutting-edge innovations.
- Work with an array of analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.) to track campaign performance and reporting.
- Manage and mentor a team of CRM operations professionals.
What You Need:
- 3-5 years in CRM/email marketing roles
- Demonstrated ESP experience (we use Iterable)
- Experience in HTML coding strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of graphic design and copywriting best practices
- Strong understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices, data hygiene and CAN-SPAM laws
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation, behavior and consumer insights
- Effective cross-functional communication and organizational navigation
- Highly data driven and analytical
About Fender Musical Instruments:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®, Charvel® and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.