At FANS.INC we’re bringing together a team of likeminded, creative and customer-focused people who are looking to drive something new for the entertainment industry. Right now we're on the hunt for a specialist in email marketing to join our small but growing Marketing team.
Based in Sydney, FANS.INC is looking for a hands-on innovative, technical and analytical Email Marketing Specialist with a creative flair and an eye for detail. The role will be responsible for executing email marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and engagement for FANS.INC
This is your opportunity to be part of the small but ambitious team that builds FANS.INC from the ground up.
The successful candidate will be passionate about direct marketing.
You will be a strong communicator and problem solver, be comfortable with interrogating data and be able to work in a fast paced and changing environment with a can-do attitude.
You will be creative, have a meticulous eye for detail, and flexible work style.
This role is both varied and busy, so you will need to know your stuff and be ready for an incredible ride!
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will…
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns, including planning, coordinating, segmenting, targeting, set-up, Quality Assurance (QA), testing, reporting and optimisation;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive email plan, launch tests, analyse and report results and successes;
- Implement campaign tracking, testing, reporting and analysis to inform campaign performance & optimisation.
- Deep dive into metrics to understand customer behaviour to inform strategy and execution;
- Ensure appropriate data transfer processes, overlays, data hygiene and opt-out compliance are implemented to improve list quality and increase member engagement / acquisition;
- Develop an understanding of our customers and identify targeting opportunities to drive loyalty
- Work with wider Marketing and Creator team on content priorities and maintain a content calendar based on customer interests
- Champion continuous advancement of our email capabilities.
- Stay current with email best practices, strategies and industry standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Knowledge and experience building and managing end-to-end email marketing campaigns and programs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience working with any Email Marketing Automation Platform (preferably HubSpot and MailChimp).
- Confident with editing HTML and demonstrated ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools rapidly.
- Experience in digital design & email marketing asset production (HTML/CSS/Adobe Creative Suite) plus basic copywriting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas
- Excellent analytical skills with a drive for results
- The ability to manage independently with strong organisational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Minimum 3 years experience in email marketing.
FANS.INC is a rapidly growing start-up in the entertainment and tech space.
The team is a mix of people from the tech, media, marketing, and music space with an ambition to become a global leader in a rapidly evolving industry.
We can’t wait for you to be a part of it!
If you're interested in this role, please forward your CV to [email protected] Sending relevant examples of your work is optional but preferred.
Applicants should have working rights in Australia. Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.