Enapter is a unique, fast growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
We are looking for an experienced CRM and Email Marketing Expert (m/f/d) to help step up our game s as we scale production and sales to new heights in a rapidly expanding market. The position is full-time and ideally located in Saerbeck, Germany but could also be located in Berlin. We’re building a Marketing/Business Development structure that is ready for massive scaling and this is where you come in! If you have high integrity, the capacity to learn quickly, and high intrinsic motivation; we can teach you all the rest about hydrogen.
- Evaluate our current CRM solution and optimize it, including changing systems if needed
- Manage our CRM strategy by driving CRM initiatives and overseeing execution of campaigns
- Develop and implement E-Mail Marketing strategies and campaigns in collaboration with the Social Media Manager and the Business Development Team
- Create email lists, campaigns, CTAs and email templates
- Maintain and improve data management processes and accuracy
- Work closely with the Marketing and Business Development Team to create reports and dashboards to monitor our success, analyze failures and identify improvement potential
- Identify potential for lead generation (outbound/inbound)
- Enthusiasm for the role of hydrogen in tomorrow’s world and Enapter's role in it
- Solid prior experience in a similar role
- Analytical, data-driven and well-versed with the tools you need to do your job
- Detail-oriented and thriving in dynamic and fast-paced working environments.
- Good writing skills
- Understanding best practices or industry-related compliance laws
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude and desire to voice your ideas and opinions
* You don't meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- A central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with a focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!