🌍 Bristol - flexible /remote considered
🤓 Full time
💳 Salary competitive
We are looking for an amazing CRM Manager to own our CRM channel and grow customer acquisition, engagement, value and loyalty. If you’re passionate about CRM, email marketing and making a positive impact on the world, then this could be the job for you.
We are Ecologi, now considered the market leader in collective climate action. We are a social enterprise who provide innovative and progressive tools: a subscription service to reverse climate change; a marketplace for climate action; and a tool for real-time carbon footprinting for businesses. Our mission is to avoid 50% of global emissions by 2040. How are we going to do this? By protecting nature, supporting the best in carbon offset programmes (like protecting the Amazon Rainforest) and planting trees in the places that need them.
As a team we’re easy going and we take great pride in our work. From brand and marketing to product development and climate impact, we’re all striving to move the needle on the climate emergency. We celebrate our milestones and we have get-togethers every quarter (restrictions permitting!). Our culture is about pulling together, helping one another, about putting forward good ideas and feeling part of something bigger than yourself.
With our 32,000 strong subscriber base, we’re now funding 1 million trees every few weeks. Impressive, but we’re only just getting started. Our goal is to fund billions of trees a month.
Are you the right person to help us achieve this?
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, age or any other grounds. If there are any adjustments you need to help you bring your best self to an interview with us please let us know.
About the role
We want to hear from confident, experienced CRM marketers with a passion for sustainability who can create and implement customer communication strategies for Ecologi. This is a broad and rewarding role where you will work directly with our Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager, and cross-functionally with several teams including product, sales and operations to achieve business objectives. You will own our CRM and Email Marketing strategy within the team.
- Lead the creation of the short and long-term CRM strategy including segmentation, customer journeys, upsell, cross-sell and brand engagement.
- Design, build and manage the overall email campaign plan, working with teams across the organisation to consolidate and manage email communications of diverse projects and campaigns.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to increase efficiency, open rates, engagement rates and churn as well as revenue through the email channel.
- Briefing copywriters and designers on the creation of email campaigns for Ecologi including onboarding campaigns, newsletters and ad-hoc emails.
- Establish testing frameworks to gauge the success of email campaign optimisations to increase conversion rate through emails.
- Ensure that the central CRM database is managed and maintained with high-quality data, and work with colleagues across the organisation to ensure all customer data and communication are GDPR compliant and the correct procedures are in place for data collection.
- Use Ecologi’s Customer Segmentation insights to analyse and segment customer data and maximise this data to deliver effective targeted customer communication activity.
- Ensure all communications adhere to the Brand Guidelines.
- Identify future platforms for Ecolgi to migrate to beyond existing platforms as we scale the business globally.
What you would bring to the role
- Experience owning CRM and Email Marketing strategy within a marketing team
- Experience with CRM channels and technologies such as email, mobile and app, lead nurturing, automation, personalisation and web analytics.
- Analytical with the ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations
- Working knowledge of insights and analytic tools like Google Analytics.
- Proven knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation and how this applies to customer data
- Exceptional writing, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Passionate about branding and translating this across digital touchpoints.
- A people person - confident communicator, relationship builder and leader.
- Proactive problem solver, confident to work independently and seek support from the wider team when needed.
- Working hours ⌚ 9:30am to 3:30pm core working hours - the rest is flexible - we work around your productivity!
- Location 📍 Ecologi is based in Bristol, and while this is a flexi-remote role, we would ideally like to hire someone that could travel to the office at least twice a week, so being less than a few hours away by train is important.
- Wellbeing 🧘 Optional daily mindfulness sessions and Friday ‘chill and chat’
- Development 🌱 Ecologi encourages courses, seminars and conferences
- Nest ethical pension 💰 with Ethical Fund options
- Tech equipment 💻 Laptop provided
- Enhanced parental leave 👶 We support you through your journey!
- Annual leave 🏝️ Taking a break is great for the soul and your ability to be brilliant at work. That’s why you have an extra week’s holiday. You’re entitled to 25 days’ holiday excluding bank holidays.