Established in 2007, Spabreaks.com made an immediate name within the travel sector and quickly became Europe’s leading Spa Travel Agency. Having opened with just 2 staff and 25 UK based venues we have been on a rollercoaster journey and have now grown to a team of 100, working with over 1000 of the world’s leading spa hotels. We send away over 6000 travellers each week, have won multiple industry awards... and we are just getting started!
What makes us unique? Our people. Our employees are the life of our business and by joining our team you will become part of the most talented ambitious, passionate, collaborative and entrepreneurial team in travel as we continue to make huge waves in the market and develop Spabreaks.com into a household name in the travel industry.
About the role:
As part of our continued success, we are looking for a talented CRM & Email Marketing Executive to join our team and play a pivotal role in the next stage of our company’s growth and help us to continue to develop as one of Europe’s leading travel businesses.
As a key member of the Marketing team, the CRM & Email Marketing Executive will report to the Marketing Manager and will take full responsibility for the delivery of our BAU email marketing campaigns and customer retention strategy.
- To work with Marketing colleagues to ensure seasonal campaigns are delivered on time and resonate with key customer groups
- To develop a segmented email programme ensuring growth of priority customer groups, managing our CRM and retention strategy with clear goals to grow retention and frequency of purchase
- To build and deliver customer centric emails ensuring they are delivered on time, promoting onbrand and relevant content
- To work closely with Marketing colleagues to ensure a cohesive communication strategy is implemented across all customer facing channels
- To work with the Marketing and Commercial teams to develop a range of customer incentives in order to appeal to target priority customer groups and help support financial targets and decisions.
- To support the briefing of campaigns to internal stakeholders ensuring they are completed within a timely manner.
- To identify opportunities for more personalised communication and create new automated email campaigns based on indicators such as user activity, geographic location or purchase history
- To identify opportunities to directionally sell certain product to the customers most likely to convert
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery of the email campaigns
- Performance against monthly financial targets
- Increase in the Life Time Value of customers on the database, frequency and rate of retention
- Open rates/click throughs
- Revenue attributed to email campaigns
- Customer satisfaction metrics
- Have a good knowledge of HTML
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experienced building and executing email campaigns
- Previous experience working with email systems such as Emarsys
- Customer-centric in thinking
- Creative flair with the ability to amplify the brand
- A numerate thinker with the ability to manage a budget, analyse performance and make recommendations on amplifying future sales
- Team player and someone who enjoys working with other functions in the business
- Previous experience in the travel industry desirable but not essential
- Experience and understanding of Google Analytics desirable but not essential
- Basic knowledge and experience of Photoshop/InDesign desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 22 days holiday per annum, increasing to 25 per annum upon completion of a 6-month probation period
- Familiarisation trips to UK destinations
- Regular company social events and office drinks receptions
- Path to wellness scheme including desk massages, discounted gym membership, employee assistance programme and regular seminars from industry experts.
- Personal progression plan