Known best as the 'King of Trainers', JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best global Sports Fashion brands across footwear and apparel.
In 2017, JD Sports first established itself in the Australian market and has since expanded to 44+ stores in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA with more to come! With a combined total of over 900 stores across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, South East Asia and Australia, we are proud of the fact that we provide our customers with the latest and greatest styles whilst upholding world class service.
Working at JD Sports is a state of mind, an attitude and way of challenging the norm. We do not conform; we pave our own path and are elite within our field. At JD Sports, we carefully curate our products to give our customers the most exclusive ranges from the most elite brands, and we apply the same strategy to our talent. We are passionate, talented, dedicated, proud, and hungry for success and we want like-minded individuals to join the movement.
JD Sports is on the lookout for a Senior CRM Executive to join our Digital team during an exciting growth phase! In this newly created role, the Senior CRM Executive will be a key component in developing our CRM communications and best practice across all our Australian & New Zealand markets. You will utilise our CRM software to better understand engagement rates and customer behaviour, run system tests, gather, analyse, and share results with the wider team with a call to action.
It is the responsibility of the Senior CRM Executive to ensure AU and NZ are hitting key targets such as data base growth, engagement rates, OP and CTR and will work closely with internal teams to drive roll-out of the latest developments in CRM. By analysing performance via our reporting and CRM tools, the Senior CRM Exec will be the main source of expert knowledge for the wider team and will utilise this to support and develop the wider team.
You will be responsible for, however not limited to the following duties:
- Deploying and managing email marketing campaigns including weekly sends, automated sends and strategic campaigns that all contribute to targeted session, revenue and conversion figures.
- Managing database health to ensure deliverability and IP reputation are at targeted levels and make sure any actions for improvement are completed
- Gaining a detailed understanding of the JD Sports customer lifecycle to implement regular testing in order to optimise communications across all channels and at all touch points of the customer lifecycle
- Defining, proposing, and implementing segmented and promotional email and app communication plans in line with trade, brand campaigns, JD campaigns and market relevant messages
- Assist with the implementation of new business tools in order to develop the CRM output and return
- Working with the market multichannel team, merchandising teams and brand teams to plan promotional email and app campaigns promoting key product areas and brand messages
- Analysis and measurement of email and app performance and benchmarking against market competitors and leading retailers to define market trends, customer behaviour and industry best practice
- Develop a full testing plan for across the entire email funnel in order to derive improvements for each stage of the journey to improve performance across all CRM KPIs
- Manage 3rd party review services including Feefo and Trust Pilot to improve the customer experience and remove any customer pain points.
- Constantly stay up to date with new technology, competitor initiates and JD performance to highlight potential opportunities within CRM.
- Analyse, monitor, and test push notification and message centre results from send times, message formats and segments to ensure constant improvement is made to the communication plan
- Create and implement an app download plan to reach targeted app downloads each week
- Understand in detail effective mechanisms, channels, advertising and initiatives that can be used to increase the visibility of the app to drive downloads and usage amongst the target JD consumers
Who You Are
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of working within an app platform is preferred, but not essential
- Qualifications in Marketing or similar qualifications is highly advantageous
- A strong understanding of the Australian digital market
- Proven experience in Customer Service is preferred
- Data driven and highly analytical
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, whilst managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Excel and Google docs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
What's in it for you?
- Referral bonus scheme
- Career Progression and ongoing training
- Staff discount
- EAP & Mental Health champions
- One-month parental leave
- Culture committee events
- 4pm finishes during summer
- Birthday leave
- Hybrid working 2x days WFH per week
If this sounds like your type of opportunity and you're ready to kick on a new adventure with JD Sports - Apply Now!
Please note, by applying for this role you consent for us to complete a VEVO Check in order to verify your Australian Working Rights where required.