For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The CRM & Email Marketing Coordinator will focus on improving our understanding of the LA Kings fan base, as well as identifying new methods and channels to reach them. This individual will be responsible for coordinating email marketing campaigns, building reports, assisting in the day-to-day operations of our CRM platform, and supporting the management of additional database technology platforms.
- Assist with day-to-day management of data cleansing, data entry, accuracy, validation, and data integrity.
- Assist with lead generation/acquisition and efficiently/continuously route prospecting leads and campaigns to sales representatives.
- Assist in the development of customized reports and dashboards to measure the success of CRM campaigns and other ongoing projects.
- Assist in the management of sales enablement platforms and provide internal training and documentation for all users.
- Assist in the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns, including copywriting & coding as directed, building clear call-to-action, database segmentation, scheduling and reporting, executing A/B testing, and performing quality assurance tests to ensure emails render/deliver correctly.
- Create forms for data collection.
- Monitor subscription lists to improve list quality by reviewing unsubscribes, bounce rates, blocked emails, inactivity, etc. Provide data to applicable departments.
- Participate in the growth, administration, and segmentation of the sales and marketing database of the LA Kings, including ensuring compliance with data protection requirements (i.e. CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA).
- Represent the department by attending games, activations, and community events in order to conduct data capture as needed.
- Assist Business Operations & Strategy group in special projects as needed.
The CRM & Email Marketing Coordinator must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and implement last-minute changes as needed
- Working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Experience working with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics is preferred)
- Experience working with Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo is preferred)
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description