Your Time to Bloom:
We are looking for a passionate and highly driven individual to lead the CRM and Customer Insights strategy, using their experience, industry knowledge and commercial know how to analyse and drive our customer proposition.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing the CRM Manager is responsible for the global data strategy, insight and analytics for customer profiles and performance to deliver qualitative and quantitative insights to the wider business. They will play a key role in the digital growth strategy, using the Email channel specifically as a vehicle to positively impact our key customer cohorts bringing our storytelling to life in imaginative new ways.
The CRM Manager will play a key role in identifying and implementing our customer retention strategy, so they will need to be a strong, ideas-led manager able to draw on their experience and ability to interpret data to make commercial recommendations. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in an exceptionally fast paced environment, can handle the pressure of a steadily evolving digital business whilst always exuding warmth, energy, and enthusiasm and a clear understanding of the Cath Kidston brand.
- Ownership of the global CRM strategy, working closely with our ESP and CRM system to manage how our customer data is utilised across channels.
- Ownership of the Email Marketing channel, defining content strategies, testing, scheduling sends and reporting on the impact.
- Responsible for driving retention of all customer cohorts through targeted lifecycle campaigns, employing best in class tactics to ensure the journeys are personalised and relevant.
- Delivering customer insights to the business with clear actionable commercial goals attached.
- Define the segmentation strategy, including how and when we target each cohort of customers, with clearly defined KPI’s against each method of communication.
- Set KPI targets and assess the impact of each CRM project short term and long term, define key priorities for implementation and technologies needed and build data-supported Business cases for strategic solutions.
- Own the customer data capture strategy (new and retained) across stores and digital platforms.
- Drive strategic decision making through effective communication, at a Senior Management level
- Work alongside the ecommerce trading manager to define localised and highly relevant marketing campaigns to support seasonal priorities and launches.
- Working with the ecommerce team to propose strategies for elevating the onsite customer experiences and work with the Performance Marketing Manager to ensure all marketing campaigns have a 360 approach to customer.
- Responsible for the implementation of our personalisation strategy working closely with trading to ensure that the on-site customer journey is as relevant as the content leading them to site.
- Track customers acquired through all different Marketing sources, evaluate their value at entry and their progression over time.
- Responsible for analysis of email marketing campaigns using Google analytics and ESP data to report back to the wider ecommerce team on a regular basis.
- Conduct continual analysis of customer retention and site data for all ecommerce marketing campaigns and use data and insights to continually refine and optimise.
- Work with Legal & IT to ensure GDPR requirements & requests are met.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven CRM experience within an ecommerce retail environment or luxury brand.
- Previous experience working with third party marketing agencies and email service providers.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of cross browser and email compatibility needs
- Inspiring and infectious leadership style
- The ability to win friends and influence people across the wider business
- Strong, energetic character able to positively communicate strategic ideas and adapt to changing requirements effectively.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
What We Offer: In addition to a competitive salary we offer
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Healthcare, income protection plan and life assurance
- A generous employer pension contribution
- 50% Staff discount and access to Perkbox
- The opportunity to play a really important role in the next chapter of the Cath Kidston story
Our mission is to inspire the everyday optimist, whoever they are. That’s why we are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applicants regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family, or parental status. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. And we want everyone to feel welcome and part of something important. If you need any assistance or accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.