VRAI is one of the fastest-growing digital-first direct-to-consumer brands. Modernizing diamond jewelry through the exclusive use of sustainably created diamonds, VRAI has innovation, craftsmanship, and sustainability at the core of its products and values. A global business, VRAI has locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, NY, Shanghai, Chicago, London, Madrid, and Copenhagen, with more locations on the horizon.
We are looking for a part-time contractor to support our Email and CRM program. You will focus on launching and optimizing automated lifecycle campaigns; improving email health score; and managing email marketing calendar. We are looking for someone with strong Ecom email experience and proficiency in HubSpot.
- Implement email validation tool to prevent Hard Bounces
- Audit geography-based lists to make sure they are set up optimally
- Audit intent-based lists to make sure they are set up optimally
- Build common layout blocks as saved sections in HubSpot
- Optimize workflows for sales team
- Implement international versions of existing campaigns across 3 new languages
- Launch new lifecycle campaigns
- Create briefs for new lifecycle campaigns and partner with Art team on design
- Build emails (including configuring SmartRules & translation), build workflow, QA, and launch new lifecycle emails
- Optimize existing lifecycle series through testing subject lines, content, enrollment/suppression triggers, and cadence/timeline
- Methodically look at lifecycle emails and target any that are below benchmarks for open rate, CTR, or unsubscribe rateSet up regular cadence of launching 5-10 tests per week, gathering data for 2 weeks, reviewing results, deciding winner, and sharing out learnings to other teams
- Partner with Devs on tickets to get new data into HubSpot to improve experiences
- Create landing pages in HubSpot as helpful to support new flowsLaunch NPS survey & dashboard
- Create briefs for new marketing email campaigns (~1 per week)
- Build emails, QA, and launch
Analysis & Reporting
- Monitor metrics & measure impact of email program to identify opportunities to improve
- Report bi-weekly on performance
- Experience running CRM an Ecommerce company (with focus on managing lifecycleworkflows rather than just an email marketing calendar)
- Experience in HubSpot implementation
$40 - $60 an hour
Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to a candidate’s job duties, experience, and expertise. We will also consider higher level candidates and salary will be adjusted accordingly.
VRAI provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Additional Perks such as employee discounts are also available.
Some plans may not be available pending global locations however other options may be presented.
VRAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.