Our Bamford family is growing, and we are looking for a talented and passionate Email and CRM Coordinator to join our digital team in South Kensington, London.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum, DOE.
About the Role
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a new Email & CRM Coordinator to join the digital team. This role will report into the Email & CRM Manager, but will work closely with all teams across the business, as well as with external partners.
You will be responsible for building and deploying all email marketing campaigns and monitoring other CRM activities, in line with the marketing strategy, helping to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Create, test, and deliver thoughtfully designed email campaigns using our ESP – includes image sourcing/formatting images, banner creation, writing copy and subject lines, and implementing links that will support the UX journey.
- Perform quality checks for all email communications, ensuring quality of design, accuracy of copy/content and functionality of links.
- Communicate and liaise with internal teams and external partners with regards to email and CRM activities’ production – includes obtaining assets, as well as managing the sign-off process.
- Monitor automated CRM campaigns, ensuring imagery, copy and links are up-to-date and relevant.
- Monitor the competitor space, bringing forward new ideas on how to craft emails, market to audiences and grow the database.
- Build database segments in the ESP, using the strategy set forth by the digital team.
- Support growth of database by helping to import new client data uploads.
- Ensure best practices of GDPR when utilising and managing customer data.
- Support with ad-hoc reporting, as needed by the digital and marketing teams.
- Passion for wellness and sustainability practices.
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Excellent organisation, communication and numerical skills
- Detailed-oriented eye for digital design and engaging copy.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite apps.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop.
- Confident in navigating email service platforms.
- Experience in HTML is useful, but not essential.
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% Bamford & Daylesford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- Complimentary treatment every year
- 2 complimentary in studio classes every month
- Complimentary online classes
- Long Service Awards at 1, 5, 10, 15 & 20 years
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Awards
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1000
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Organic veg boxes - seasonal
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Health and Wellbeing Support & Benefits
- Company events
About the Company
Bamford is a way of life. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. Everything that we do, make and craft connects us to nature and our surroundings. We source the finest natural fibres and materials for our clothing and homeware collections, and turn to the power of natural active botanicals to create our skincare and body product ranges.