At VEED, our mission is to make video creation accessible to anyone.
No hard-to-use equipment, painful learning curve, or keeping track of multiple subscriptions to take your ideas from record → share. With VEED, you can do this with a single tool.
In just a few years, we’ve gone from one user to millions. From no revenue to $12M+ ARR. From bootstrapped to backed by Sequoia, one of the biggest VC firms in the world. From a team of two to a team of 160+. And we’re seeking more talented, motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our growing team.
About the team
The Product Growth is a multi-disciplinary team focusing on the user journey from activation to monetisation. The group works autonomously with a culture of “a startup within a startup.” The CRM team is an essential part of the Product Growth team, with strong ties with the Marketing team to help plan and execute solid email and in-app communication strategies.
As a new team, there are great opportunities to help build the CRM function from scratch and set growth and marketing teams up for success.
What you will do
You’ll join as a CRM & Email Campaign Specialist who will directly report to our CRM Lead and help set up email and in-app communication campaigns through Braze. Millions of customers use our products monthly, and we want to build a long-lasting relationship with them. Properly onboarding and engaging our users is key to our success.
As our CRM & Email Campaign Specialist, you will:
- Assist with the coordination and execution of email and in-app communication campaigns (lead nurturing, onboarding and activation, relationship management and retention, re-engagement, and win-back).
- Assist with requesting copy and visual assets for CRM campaigns.
- Help set up HTML email campaigns on Braze and test them to ensure a perfect look and feel on different device types.
- Segment lists based on customer behaviour (email engagement, waitlist, product/feature interactions).
- Maintain excellent list hygiene for all user segments on Braze to ensure optimal campaign performance.
- You have prior knowledge of CRM and email marketing best practices.
- You have prior experience working with a CRM automation platform (experience with Braze would be a plus).
- You have 2+ years of CRM admin experience.
- You have 2+ years of email marketing experience.
- A forward thinker who thrives in a remote setting and takes ownership over their projects.
We think what matters is people. After all, a company is just a group of people. We don’t care about where you’re from, what school you went to or where you worked before. If you’ve done exceptional work, we want to hear from you.
Join us on our mission to make creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone.