Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About The Role
As the CRM and Email Campaign Specialist you will be responsible for planning, developing, and executing B2C omni-channel automated campaign setup & ongoing support. This role will create and deploy all automated lifecycle related trigger and journey campaigns through all CRM channels, as well as reporting on success metrics, along with strategy for improvement. Your goal will be to increase activation, retention, and reactivation of the StockX customers. You will collaborate with all parts of the business to build and execute these customer journeys and programs, which will positively impact business metrics, migrate customers through their purchase funnels, and engage our customers to increase conversions.
This is a chance to work with an extraordinary digital marketing team and help drive this fast-growing company’s customer contact strategy, from end-to-end. We are looking for a seasoned B2C e-commerce or retail marketer, with experience in not only managing but also executing B2C automated messages from beginning to end. In addition, this person will have experience in a fast-paced company and is comfortable in constantly evolving landscapes.
What You'll Do
- Build and deploy automated campaigns to increase user engagement and retention through multi-channel strategies (email, push, SMS, app inbox, etc.)
- Lead the testing behind understanding how to motivate and migrate our customers through their lifecycles, which will eventually fuel our loyalty program and journeys
- Develop deep understanding of current customer data, identify core insights to drive effective audience segmentation, targeting, to plan effective communications
- Work cross-functionally with creative, finance, product, BI, etc. to coordinate lifecycle campaigns and customer journey offers, return on investment, and analysis
- Establish and own the annual and weekly automated campaign performance goals, and have the skillset to translate data into actionable insights
- Responsible for designing, tracking, and analyzing A/B testing experiments to help optimize our strategy
- Partner with the analytics and growth teams to assess performance and identify key opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other Creative, Marketing, Engineering, and Product Managers to develop outstanding content, user experience, and promotion of product features
- Continually and proactively search for new opportunities to grow, assess new partners and technology, and innovate on communication strategies
- Partner with the Global Director of CRM Marketing to deliver a cohesive, unified message to our customers
- Minimum 3 years of experience within campaign automation, email marketing execution, and CRM deployment tools
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML and email marketing best practices
- Experience with CRM/ESP platforms (e.g., Leanplum, SendGrid, Salesforce, etc.)
- Proven experience in creating customer lifecycle journeys targeted at activating new customers, retaining existing customers, and reactivating those inactive customers
- Proven experience within a B2C e-commerce or retail industry
- Seasoned with the usage of data to create customer contact strategy
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven approach to solving sophisticated problems
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $70,000 to $92,000, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Pursuant to the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this position is $80,000 to $110,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.
With key leadership and an inspiring vision in place, we believe we’re poised for significant growth: into new product verticals, new audiences, and new geographies. To get there we’re looking for flexible, all-in teammates who are excited by ownership and the opportunity to take on emerging challenges.
If you’re a doer who’s ready to solve tough problems with plenty of laughs along the way, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome, embrace, and respect all dimensions of diversity. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members are valued, supported, and respected—and no, you don’t need to know a thing about sneakers or fashion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.