As You Sowseeks to promote environmental and social corporate responsibility through shareholder advocacy, coalition building, and innovative legal strategies.
Our vision is a safe, just, and sustainable world in which protecting the environment and human rights is central to corporate decision-making.
As You Sowis a Berkeley-based non-profit 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1992 than promotes corporate environmental and social responsibility through shareholder advocacy, coalition building, and innovative legal strategies. We believe that the path to a safe, just, and sustainable world for all, can be achieved by compelling corporations to take greater responsibility for the impacts of their environmental, social, and governance policies and practices. We achieve this goal through direct engagement, shareholder advocacy, research, publishing scorecards, and other innovative and legal actions
COMMITMENT TO JEDI(Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusivity)
As You Sow actively seeks to recruit and retain a diverse staff in all areas of operations. As You Sow will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, or sexual orientation.
We are looking for an experienced individual to take the lead on all organization email campaigns using Pardot and Salesforce. This individual will project manage and coordinate tasks on Salesforce, Pardot, Click & Pledge (our donation platform), and other communications software (such as GoToWebinar, Zapier, Memberspace and Squarespace). You will need to know and implement Pardot ‘best practices’ for all forms, campaigns, emails, and lists and maintain basic written operating procedures. In addition, the CRM and Email Associate will be responsible for maintaining and updating all donation pages and triggered email responses in both Pardot Engagement Suite and Click & Pledge through Salesforce. A successful candidate will have demonstrated success in working independently, and as a team member. They will be supervised by our Director, Development Operations for development tasks and the Director of Communications and Project Management for all other program related assignments. In addition, you will be responsible for making sure there are no scheduling conflicts between development projects and other programmatic deliverables.
Position Type:1.0 FTE. Non-exempt
Start date: Position will be open until filled
Reports to:Director, Development Operations and Director of Communications & Project Management
- Format, proof, and test weekly email campaigns through Pardot that render correctly across platforms. (Content will be provided.) They will also coordinate and create templates for six to seven different program emails; track open rates; develop A/B testing for subject lines; edit images; optimize emails, and help develop an overall email strategy. Experience integrating Pardot with Salesforce, GoToWebinar, Zapier, and Squarespace is also required.
- Project Manage Development printed newsletters and other materials.
- Review all update notices for Salesforce, Pardot, Zapier, Click & Pledge, and other software to make sure the systems continue to function correctly. If updates or changes are needed individual will work with Director, Development Operations and the Director of Communications and Project Manager to develop an implementation plan.
- Perform maintenance and data hygiene tasks especially for Pardot and Salesforce on a quarterly basis. If additional expertise is required work with outside consultants to make sure work is completed.
- Check on Pardot/Salesforce sync errors and correct weekly. Perform maintenance and data hygiene tasks especially for Pardot and Salesforce on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct updates as needed (content supplied) for automated replies and workflows to Click and Pledge, Salesforce, and Pardot.
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner, especially around Click and Pledge.
- Be willing to write Standard Operating Procedure documents and/or videos for processes and update as needed.
- Coordinate and help with training staff on Salesforce and other software applications as needed.
- Work with staff to determine work priorities weekly and update staff as the work is completed.
- 1-3 years Pardot experience
- 1-3 years Salesforce admin experience
- Experience with HTML required
- Online donation platform experience a plus
- Zapier, Memberspace and Squarespacepreferred
- Able to maintain focus and conduct highly-detailed work accurately and efficiently while meeting fast-paced deadlines
- Available for meetings and online work during Pacific Time Zone work hours (9-5pm)
- Available 40 hours a week
$55,000 -$65,000 based on experience
Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision insurance, Life, LTD, Voluntary Life, EAP, 401K, phone stipend, 18 holidays, 1 volunteer day, and 10 vacation days in first year of employment (15 vacation days each subsequent year).
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Please apply through our job site. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
As You Sow is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization and is an equal opportunity employer. AYS makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. AYS does not unlawfully discriminate on the of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or identification, or any other basis protected by law. Women, People of Color, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information about As You Sow, go to: www.asyousow.org