Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have strong technical skills, are analytical, detail oriented, creative, energetic, confident and a quick learner. A key player on our growing and dynamic CRM/Loyalty team, you will report to the Director, Loyalty, CRM & Consumer Insights. You will manage and evolve our CRM channels to deliver a best-in-class communication strategy.
Responsibilities and tasks including the following:
- Build, QA, send tests, schedule, and monitor email marketing, push notification and text messaging campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Ensure emails render well in the most common platforms.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver best in class campaigns
- Incorporate dynamic segmentation and personalization within emails, push notifications and text message campaigns to optimize omni-channel revenue and engagement
- Build, manage and optimize customer journeys to evolve towards a more personalized communication strategy
- Build and manage automations, data extensions, relational models and ad studio to ensure our audiences & campaigns are automated and optimized.
- Manage cloud pages
- Monitor subscriber databases, participate in acquisition initiatives to drive growth and strategies to reduce churn/unsubscribes.
- Report & analyse the performance of CRM channels, campaigns and database evolution. Prepare recommendations to optimize engagement and revenue.
- Work with designers and developers to improve email templates
- Optimize deliverability of emails
- Participate in CRM projects to launch new features, channels, and technologies to ensure we communicate with our customers in the most relevant, efficient and personalized way
- Monitor and troubleshoot problems with our campaigns and within SFMC (open and follow up on tickets when necessary)
- Perform A/B tests and analyze results
- Other projects and taks as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study
- 2-5 years experience using an Email Software Provider
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail and a team player, solid analytical skills and technical skills, and a quick learner
- Proficiency with tracking campaign engagement in Google Analytics and GA4
- Understand industry best practices related to email, SMS and push notifications to build best-in-class communication
- Bilingualism (English and French)
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.