The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a CRM & E-Mail Marketing Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for all customer relationship marketing activities, especially our daily email marketing and online communication. In addition, you will compile analysis and implement CRM activities that build on those insights.
Your are responsible for:
- Coordination of international and cross-department projects to improve CRM, as well as rolling out best-practice CRM for Westwing globally
- Supporting business development projects and implementing new e-mail and push initiatives in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Working together with html developers to design beautiful e-mails
- Monitoring, analysing and improving all newsletter, e-mail, push and onsite journeys for all Westwing countries
- Compiling, analyzing, and delivering regular and ad-hoc reports
- Advising countries and presenting recommendations for best practices to ensure an optimal customer experience
You come with:
- Academic degree in business with an analytical, marketing or technical focus
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in CRM or related
- Quick comprehension of complex matters, curiosity in optimizing processes and detecting potential for improvements
- Readiness to take initiative, set-up marketing concepts, optimize workflows and push for successful rollouts
- Strong passion for thoughthrough analytics and the ability to draw action-points upon results
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Very good Excel knowledge
- Basic SQL knowledge is a must
- A truly shaping global CRM position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, ambitious e-Commerce company