Summary Of Job Scope And Expectations
The Customer Relationship Management & Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and growing Panda’s CRM programs so we know our guests, and can anticipate and meet their communication and servicing needs. The position is responsible for creating a personalized, emotional connection with our guests and driving increased purchase frequency. The CRM & Digital Technology Manager will also help define the technology roadmap for Panda both in-store and online to ensure we’re leveraging best-in-class tools to provide a frictionless guest experience across all paths to purchase.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Owns the CRM strategy for Panda Express to ensure one holistic view of the customer across all channels and drive guest engagement through relevant, personalized, and timely communications through their preferred channels.
- Constantly assesses competitors, emerging technology, and new trends to identify new technology solutions for Panda Express both in-store and online to enable a frictionless guest experience. Build the business case for new technology solutions and create buy-in within the organization.
- Define new ways to grow our guest database and increase the richness of our profiles. Drive sign-up rates and data capture through both digital and in-store tactics.
- Mine for insights within guest data and develop new ways to segment our guest database and leverage AI/ML tools to drive personalization and increase purchase frequency and guest LTV.
- Create and execute the omni-channel messaging calendar inclusive of email, SMS, and push to optimize the guest’s path to purchase. Develop & execute holistic testing strategy to increase engagement across each channel.
- Develop an ecosystem of automated, trigger-based customer journeys that re-engage guests and increase conversion.
- Lead relationships with third-party partners and manage development budgets
Panda Restaurant Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field required; degree in Computer Science or related technical field desirable
- Minimum five years of consumer-driven digital media product design and user experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment
- Successful completion of annual store training.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Ability to demonstrate and teach Panda’s Mission, Values, and Culture
- Strong knowledge of digital disciplines and platforms, including mobile, web, email, SMS, social media
- Knowledge of creative content for a broad array of digital platforms
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in the digital marketing field
- Demonstrated ability in product development, innovation, and audience adoption
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams as well as with external agencies
- Strong analytical skills to identify and apply appropriate metrics to digital initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Computer/technology skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media Platforms, and Internet Research
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Strong creative skills to continuously generate original and value-added ideas