The CRM & Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and maintain Digital marketing initiatives, with an emphasis on increased brand awareness, sales, and resultant profits for Kia Canada Inc. The incumbent will be responsible for turning ideas into reality, defining smart solutions involving technology, operations, marketing and communications that will help facilitate the effective implementation of strategic marketing initiatives for KCI. The role operates on a national level, in a demanding environment within a leading edge but lean and busy team. The successful candidate must have experience of managing CRM & Digital Marketing in the past with a demonstrated ability to work independently while coordinating with a large team. The CRM & Digital Marketing Specialist role will be the anchor to innovate, manage and hold together marketing activities across Search, Display, Programmatic, Website, Lead Management, Dealer Digital Activities and more.
- Assist the Digital Manager with the implementation of defined digital marketing strategic plan.
- Execute the strategy, setting the conditions for long-term business success using digital marketing platforms as a basis for targeting and re-targeting.
- Build collaborative relationships with various departments and teams at Kia Canada.
- Assist in developing creative briefs for email and digital campaigns to the Agency of Record and work closely to see through to timely completion
- Maintain a consistent reporting structure for CRM, Digital to consistently analyze data and metrics to determine need for changes in strategy.
- Maintain an understanding of trends and metrics of relevant digital channels.
- Ensure a knowledge base of learnings is maintained and plans are optimized accordingly
- Be comfortable working on creative, data and website executions along with agency support
- Provide web and media analytics to drive campaign success and business intelligence
- Oversee all executions across platforms such as digital, search, website and emails to ensure brand and messaging consistency and timely execution
- Act as an internal advocate and advisor on using digital marketing, email communications and the website to help achieve the goals of the Marketing department (improve brand perception, drive leads, improve lead conversion, etc.)
- Facilitate content development with appropriate departments (Brand, Retail, Social, PR, etc) and syndication on appropriate channels
- Create and submit proposals, Purchase Orders and process estimates for agency
- Assist Manager in maintaining and tracking budgets.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Education Required
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the area of Digital Marketing/Advertising.
- Bachelor's degree and/or College Diploma in business, marketing, or communications.
- Automotive Experience is an asset
- Strong understanding and hands-on knowledge of web analytics and media measurement. Certifications for Google Analytics will be an asset
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to display results in professional reports.
- Proven experience executing and assisting in development of a strategy, demonstrating inventiveness, resourcefulness and seamless execution within approved timelines.
- Highly developed and influential communication, facilitation and presentation skills at all levels of the business organization.
- Self-directed, but also a strong team player, with excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel.)
- English / French bilingualism is an asset.
Kia Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who provides an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls please.