Canon Club has just launched, be a part of rolling this out across EMEA and developing our community of our most loyal Canon fans.
The role of the Canon Club Manager (internally known at Canon as Loyalty Product Owner) will be to nurture the growth of this new membership programme, ensuring a great experience for members, creating exclusive content, understanding what benefits are working and create new benefits and partnerships from the insights. See the online community grow and work with our colleagues across EMEA to bring this to life. Drive product registration and 1st party data and use to create engagement and loyalty across EMEA. The Loyalty Product Owner will act as the subject matter expert and go-to resource for all stakeholders.
What We Give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
In addition to a salary of between £44,220 - £52,023 you'll be eligible for a performance-based bonus of 10%. We have recently implemented a new range of flexible benefits including a strong contributory pension plan, private healthcare, life cover, an Employee Assistance Programme plus employee discounts on Canon products.
Canon also champions hybrid working and a flexible working policy, with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year. Lastly, you'll find that Canon enourages continuous Learning and Development with a wide range of resources and support available on demand
What We Ask
- Lead the development of a customer centric, data-driven and creative CRM strategy to deepen customer engagement and conversion and to drive long term customer lifetime value.
- Launch Canon’s loyalty proposition, a points-based membership programme with a community and tiered benefits, into all EMEA markets. Work with each regional offices on their local benefits and processes for promoting these.
- Build the online Community – maximising participation from all Canon customer segments.
- Develop the partnership strategy, selecting and working with relevant partners that will appeal to Canon customer segments. Make recommendations on how we maximise these partnerships.
- Ensure all loyalty campaigns are designed to increase levels of retention, conversion and acquisition and give the maximum ROI for the business. Work with CRM Campaign Specialists to plan, manage and deliver multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns to drive long term customer lifetime value and engagement.
- Own and drive Canon’s loyalty proposition as a product from inception to completion, including management and prioritisation of features backlog and constant iteration focusing on customer experiences. Owning story creation, acceptance criteria and testing. Act as liaison between the business and IT.
- Build effective reporting for all business stakeholders – in the HQ and across the countries. Reporting against the business case, performance of the benefits, what works, what doesn’t. Make recommendations on updates and changes based on the insight.
You will need
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience in loyalty programmes, in subscription and / or points driven schemes. Preference for premium sectors.
- Knowledge and experience of launching and building a brand community.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and evidence of close collaboration with other departments in the delivery of effective strategies.
- Commercially minded and a track record of delivering business growth.
- Analytical with an understanding of customer, media and campaign performance and associated measurement tools.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM and analytical systems.
- Experience of using Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present performance reports to senior management, both written and verbal.
- Strategically-minded, but happy to get immersed in the detail – this is a very hands-on role.
- Global/Pan European experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- An interest in photography is an advantage, not essential.
Salary range £44,220 - £52,023
Location Stockley Park, Uxbridge
This is a hybrid working role
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.