The CRM & Analytics Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing the organization’s email marketing strategy. In this role, the CRM Manager champions Benihana’s commitment to Create Great Guest Memories through exceptional service, integrity, and teamwork by providing strategic and execution oversight for all four of our unique brands’ CRM channels including Email, Media and Loyalty.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
- Lead strategy to optimize the customer journey and create high-impact CRM initiatives across the company that drive consumer acquisition, retention, engagement and loyalty
- Streamline our processes by leveraging new automations while maintaining and improving workflows already in place
- Apply a deep understanding of marketing best practices to implement and coordinate CRM campaigns through different channels, primarily email, that grow engagement within each segment
- Accountable for defining, tracking and measuring KPIs, with ongoing efforts to continuously analyze data, identify trends, and implement optimizations to better drive revenue and engagement initiatives
- Manage and develop email content calendars and campaigns that support our 3MM+ email program, including coding emails, creating/segmenting lists, tagging links, scheduling emails, A/B tests, quality assurance
- Create and own the content calendar for CRM while partnering with other department heads like Operations and Financial Analytics for higher-level roadmap planning
- Analyze and interpret results from campaigns and share learnings with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement of campaigns
- Oversee and manage Email Service Provider (ESP) on all related functions
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in relevant restaurant and content email marketing experience, with strong experience in user engagement, loyalty, lifecycle and conversion via CRM [email, media, social]
- Minimum 5 years using ESPs / Marketing Automation Platforms. Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred.
- Have experience in rethinking, evolving, building new CRM strategies for a business with compelling business results
- Brings best practices and innovative ideas to team to level-up engagement, lifecycle, and commerce conversion via email.
- Results-driven marketer with exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience partnering with data science and analytics teams to develop best-in-class models and diagnostics that drive performance improvement
- Creative problem-solving skills with a focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- Passion for CRM and user engagement