Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
We are looking for a CRM Analyst, whose role will be to provide reporting and analytics to support ongoing strategies. The role is for a key partner who can lead and guide various degrees of analytics, insights, and use cases across the organization. You are fluent in email and web analytics. You communicate effectively in both oral and written forms, are able to interact with both technical and non-technical users in clear terms. Working independently as well as an effective teammate, you set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines, make decisions on a variety of complex matters, and establish and maintain successful working relationships during the course of work. Ability to adapt to change, ambitious, and multitasking in a very dynamic environment are key success factors.
- 5+ years of experience in the Marketing Analytics domain.
- Strong data visualization skills required.
- Highly analytical with a proven track record in data-rich analysis while able to translate complex analytics to business-shaping actions that are understood by business users at all levels.
- Statistical analysis skills are a plus.
- Experience with global customer analysis is preferred through a worldwide role.
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver meaningful insights from complex analysis to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turn, tactical projects as a great teammate.
- A do-er and self starter who works well in a face-paced, dynamic, team environment.
- Highly responsive and adaptable.
- Validated ability to build rapport and credibility, and influence others to get results across a large organization.
- Lead all aspects of CRM Apple digital campaign analysis to find opportunities and inform communication strategies based on customer insights. (Email Marketing)
- Publish and communicate results, ensuring that timely, accurate reports are delivered to teams with digestible insights to inform the business.
- Work closely with campaign execution teams to ensure campaigns are executing properly and monitors are in place.
- Design of Experiments for email marketing testing scenarios and campaign opportunities.
- Act as a key contributor on the team in creating business requirements for campaign reporting tools.
- Own and run campaign performance reporting by using existing campaign reports, and leading enhancement, prioritization, and development efforts with close partnership with the business and data engineering teams.
- Strategize avenues for acquisition and retention of customers.
- Lead a test and learn strategy that continuously optimizes email communications and provides thought leadership and discipline to our A/B testing platform.
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and you thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- Communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization.
- Partner closely with CRM Strategy, Operations and various business partners across Apple.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant technical field.