We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion, those who have the strength and determination to follow their dreams.
We believe that anyone should be able to start their own business. We provide small businesses with powerful payment solutions, digital accounts and management tools, so merchants can run their business and engage with their customers. We do so with genuine care for our merchants and love for our products. By taking the hassle out of getting paid, we enable small business owners to focus on what they love to do.
We are 2,500+ SumUpers around the globe, 800+ in Brazil only, and we are here to empower small merchants and help them thrive.
About the position:
As a Pl CRM Analyst in the Engagement&CRM team, you’ll play a key part in creating the best experience for our merchants to adopt more than one product from SumUp’s portfolio, defining CRM channels strategy and helping to define business strategy. We work thru end-to-end process so you will guide and help others team members with content strategy for your campaign.
You’ll have autonomy to do your tasks and will deal with different stakeholders to create lifecycle journeys.
Are you hands-on, know CRM strategy, data-driven, resilient and great at stakeholder management? If so, come and join us in this mission!
What you’ll do:
- Design omnichannel journeys and analyze their performance based on CRM and business metrics;
- Be the owner of business case and is able to propose the best way to approach a campaign;
- With the knowledge of segmentation will search for the best target audience to achieve the goals of the project;
- Recognises opportunities to run an A/B test and knows how to run properly;
- Working as a multitasking analyst will be able to prioritize your demands;
- Have the opportunity to challenge stakeholders about the projects that you are working on and about new journeys they are still discussing;
- Prepares insights for the stakeholders based on the goals and observed journeys performance;
- Working close to content strategy, giving content analysts some directions about the strategy and adding some ideas from benchmarks.
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have 2+ years of proven experience in CRM strategy, channels (email, push, SMS, in app and Whatsapp) and communication formats.
- You are great at stakeholder management (you'll have to engage people from several teams and seniority levels into working towards a single goal)
- You work well in a fast-changing environment (proactive and keen on questioning patterns)
- You are curious and learn fast (you’ll have to create campaigns for every merchant lifecycle stage)
- You are a strong problem-solver (you are analytical, creative and pragmatic)
- You speak intermediate English (we have a monthly meeting with CRM globally team)
- You have experience with Excel and intermediate SQL knowledge
- You already worked at least with one CRM tools (Know how to use Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus)
Why you should join SumUp:
📚 A dedicated annual Learning & Development budget for attending conferences and/or advancing your career through further education
🚀 Enrolment in our virtual stock ownership program - you will own a stake in SumUp’s future success
👩🏼💻 Flexible working hours and location - you can work 100% remotely if you'd like, or enjoy our awesome office located in Pinheiros (São Paulo)
💶 A corporate pension scheme where we match 100% of your contributions.
🚵🏾♂️ A lot of cool benefits such as: Gympass, Language Learning platform, Extended Maternity&Paternity Leave, Childcare Allowance, Health&Dental insurance, Transport/parking voucher, Meal Voucher, Hormone Therapy Allowance, Zenklub, …
If you do not fit 100% of the requirements then we would still love to hear from you! Studies show that people from some demographics are less likely to apply if they do not match 100% of the requirements and we believe that whilst some areas are crucial, great people can pick up skills quickly.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.