As part of the Customer Engagement team at Miele X, the CRM Activation Specialistwill be responsible for making a measurable impact, in terms of turnover, through the identification and the execution of CRM use cases across 45+ countries worldwide.
The CRM Activation specialist will sit in the digital marketing activation and will be part of the wider Customer engagement team.
The CRM Activation specialist will work in close contact with the markets and external partners to implement CRM funnels and to offer the highest possible value for Miele Customers.
Do you know all the ins and outs when it comes to CRM and Customer Data Platform? Have you worked across a portfolio of numerous countries in a regional or a global role? Do you have strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of customer journeys? Are you able to provide clean recommendations to local markets on how to optimize performance? Do you have an international mindset and are you excited to work in a culturally diverse team? Do you have a strong drive to succeed and entrepreneurial mindset?
- Support the implementation of Miele CRM use cases.
- Execute and monitor CRM campaigns.
- Identify potential new opportunities linked to Customer journeys.
- Work closely with the Customer Engagement team to design best practice guidelines and construct a cohesive, visual story for (non-) technical audiences.
- Share best practices and knowledge among markets and ensure best local use cases are implemented in as many markets as possible.
- Work closely with partners and tools to Improve existing template and action chains.
- Help localizing existing action chains working on specific local needs.
- Challenge the CRM status quo making creativity and data work together to upgrade existing solutions.
- Train and support (in partnership with external experts) the markets on the adoption of new CRM tools.
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing experience, of which 1+ years relevant CRM work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with relevant CRM tools and CDP from SAP ecosystem, [ex: SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP CDP, SAP Emarsys, etc.]
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with other relevant CRM tools and CDP [ex: Bloomreach experience cloud, Salesforce data experience cloud, CrossEngage, etc].
- Knowledge and hands-on experience working with Microsoft Office - Excel and PowerPoint.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Have a get-things-done mentality paired with data-driven mindset.
- Fast learner with natural curiosity and keen interest in marketing.
- Demonstrate ability to easily articulate ideas, present and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Fluency in another European language is an advantage, fluency in German is a plus.
AGILE, INNOVATIVE, AMBITIOUS, OPEN & TECH-SAVY
MIELE X is a newly launched global Digital Hub and innovative platform where cross-functional teams in the area of Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Technology work together to deliver a delightful customer experience in the digital world.
Located in Amsterdam’s vibrant ‘Zuidas’ business district, we provide you a unique start up environment with an enterprise foundation. If you want to work for a leading, global premium “love” brand and are inspired by shaping and take our global digital ambitions to the next level: