Major League Baseball (MLB) is searching for a candidate that will assist the Email & Marketing Automation team in the creation, deployment and asset management for marketing campaigns related to Major League Baseball and all (30) Clubs while also supporting the team with reporting & record keeping of all projects. The ideal candidate will be hands on, collaborative, detail oriented and ready to learn.
- Work with MLB stakeholders to implement league-wide marketing campaigns from start to finish, including: scheduling, managing assets, processing feedback and deployment
- Using SQL, leverage MLB's marketing database to pull targeted audiences for Club and league campaigns
- Participate in campaign-related strategy discussions in an effort to maximize ticket and subscription sales
- Provide support for ad-hoc campaign creation, updates & reporting
- Work in marketing platforms to create email & app push proofs
Reporting directly to MLB’s Director, Email Marketing & Automation role within the Digital Marketing & Media team, the qualified candidate brings the combination of the following experience to the table:
- Proficient with HTML, MS Office products
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Ability & willingness to learn new content management platforms
- Photoshop / InDesign or other graphic design skills a plus
- Strong project management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of an Omni-channel marketing campaign cycle
- Experience working with SQL in a business setting (Google BigQuery is a plus)
- Experience working with large email service providers
- Experience with ZetaHub and Iterable marketing platforms is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing and/or email marketing
Major League Baseball (MLB) is the most historic of the major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada. Employees love working at MLB because of the culture of opportunity, collaboration, and professionalism. The professionals who are most successful at MLB take initiative, know how to identify and solve problems, put the team first, and work collaboratively. For those who are ready to join the “Major Leagues” of their careers, MLB takes the same approach as they do with their players: striving to empower their own “workforce athletes” to be at their best by engineering experiences that put employees in the best position to succeed. Major League Baseball is looking for candidates who are ready to step up to the plate and continue transforming America’s pastime to best serve its fans for decades to come.
MLB’s vision is to be the global sport of choice for youth to play, fans of all backgrounds to enjoy and a desired destination for employment.
With a belief that the journey to growth and greatness is ongoing, MLB gives employees the opportunity to continue learning and honing their skills with programs such as: tuition reimbursement; mentorship programs; lunch and learns; online course subscriptions; paid industry certifications; business resource groups; and more.
MLB provides its employees with exceptional medical, dental, and vision coverage. Premiums are 100% employer covered to help employees focus on being their best!
Are you ready to Step Up to the Plate? Apply below!