Coordinator, Email & CRM
About Our Company
M.M.LaFleur is a female-founded womenswear company based in New York City. We believe the world is a better place when women succeed, so we celebrate the modern professional woman through our clothing, styling, and community. Our thoughtfully designed pieces are practical, comfortable, and beautiful, and we hope that when you wear them, you feel like the most polished and powerful version of yourself. Our goal is to take the work out of dressing for work—whether that means heading to the office, networking over brunch, leading PTA meetings, or anything in between.
Who are we?
We're a group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We get inspiration from our customers, and everything we design has a purpose and a human touch. We think big, but we sweat the details, and we take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We're steady but nimble, thanks to a whip-smart, energetic team that's not afraid to be scrappy. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes—we own our mistakes, turn challenges into growth, and evolve as we learn. We embrace ambiguity, celebrate weird ideas, and love a work in progress. We are kind but direct, and we practice Kizukai—a Japanese word that means "empathy in action." We are incredibly proud of the team we've built, and we're excited to continue evolving as we grow.
About This Role
The Email & CRM Coordinator supports the Email team across all automated and stylist-lead email strategy and SMS messaging, as well as the implementation of all general marketing emails. They will develop testing plans for optimization and new campaigns to increase early customer loyalty and repeat purchasing, as well as analyze and present results. This role requires working cross-functionally as well as managing some vendor relationships and projects. A successful candidate in this role will balance creative and analytical thinking, working to develop and manage new and loyal customer nurturing strategies from ideation to results.
What will you do?
- Support Email team in building and deploying email and SMS communications
- Partner with cross-functional team to develop text-based styling email strategy, including final segmentation, deployment, and analysis
- Manage upkeep of automated workflows like repeat pathing, welcome series
- Project manage the asset creation, segmentation strategy, and implementation of marketing emails
- Assist with analysis of email performance and development of strategies to improve key metrics
- Share insights and strategy recommendations across the organization
- Help manage vendor relationship with Iterable to develop new email and SMS marketing strategies
- Keep a pulse on CRM trends and developments
What skills do you have?
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year of experience in CRM or email marketing
- Familiarity with Iterable or similar ESP preferred
- Familiarity with Looker or similar analytics platform preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities at once
- Highly curious and eager to constantly learn
- Up to date on recent Marketing trends
- Preference for New York based candidates
New York Salary Range: est $45-55k annually