At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
- Responsible for deployment of email campaigns from start to finish
- Work directly with internal/external partners to coordinate campaign development
- Execute marketing strategies through written creative briefs and business requirement documents
- Ensure accuracy (spelling, grammar, price points, brand standards, testing and segmentation) is properly implemented within email campaigns
- Track and generate performance reports for email campaigns
- Works closely with other departments to understand and develop necessary data infrastructures for complex audience targeting
- Involved in strategy meetings for overall email campaigns
- Serve as email marketing business partner and channel matter expert
- Support other department programs as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Experience in email marketing with mid to large company or email agency
- Content development or editing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of data marketing best practices
- Understanding of email marketing systems and technologies
- Able to manager and execute from a list of varying assigned tasks
All applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted, and they must successfully pass the drug test. Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.
- Experience managing multi-variate testing campaigns, reporting, and analysis to optimize email performance
- Experience with real-time send optimization technology platforms
- Experience with email HTML coding, data payload based email deployments, and database integrations
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian ® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 17 years (2004-2020) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler , Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.