Our people are at the heart of what we do, and without them we would be unable to achieve our mission of a safe and healthy world of work. As a global professional body, we aim to protect working people by supporting our members, businesses, and training providers with resources to create safe, healthy, and productive work environments.
By joining us, you’ll be working for an award-winning, forward-thinking organisation, which values and appreciates the people who work here, so…
- Are you looking to join an ambitious team to build impactful email campaigns as we launch our new CRM?
- Do you have strong knowledge of writing styles for a range of communication channels, in particular email marketing and social media?
- Have you delivered outstanding results through building impactful digital campaigns?
- Do you share our values – integrity, excellence, flexibility and One IOSH – and are ready for a new challenge?
If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Content Officer to create always on email marketing campaigns and social media content to drive engagement and action.
You’ll have experience of designing, testing, and delivering e-newsletters and email campaigns as well as producing eye-catching social media posts and nurturing online communities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career working for a leading global organisation in the field of occupational safety and health.
The ideal candidate will be a strong content writer with great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. We’re looking for candidates with experience of using email marketing platforms and knowledge in email segmentation, serving relevant, personalised content to subscribers, and using tools such as analytics, heatmapping and A/B testing.
We’re particularly interested in hearing from candidates who also have skills in using social media scheduling tools, monitoring channels, and responding to comments efficiently.
As well as being a passionate people person and great writer, you’ll also be a strong team player with great interpersonal skills, who can effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application by 5pm on 27th April.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- The salary range for this role is £28,500 - £35,500 per annum.
- IOSH operates a performance related pay scheme where you can progress your pay based on your performance in the role, including participation in the IOSH employee bonus scheme.
- In addition to this, you can expect a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Salary exchange pension scheme
- Life cover
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Buying and selling annual leave
- Lease car scheme
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials, as well as special treats such as holidays, days out etc.
- Professional Body Subscription
- Free on-site parking.
IOSH is the world’s leading chartered professional body for people responsible for safety and health in the workplace. We have more than 48,000 members in over 130 countries.We act as a champion, adviser, advocate and trainer for safety and health professionals working in organisations of all sizes. Our focus is to support our members in their efforts to create workplaces that are safer, healthier and more sustainable.
Leicestershire LE18 1NN