Love & Company, based in Frederick, Maryland, is a national leader in senior living marketing, research, branding, advertising and sales management. We take pride in having a top-notch team of creative marketing professionals with extensive experience in their specific areas of expertise as well as senior living.
The content and email marketing specialist works to organize and implement content and email marketing services for Love & Company and client communities. This position is within the Content Marketing department, working in collaboration with agency staff and clients to produce a variety of content-centric and promotional materials including (but not limited to) focused email marketing campaigns, blog articles, social media posts, press releases and related materials.
This position is located at Love & Company in Frederick, Maryland. Qualified remote applicants will also be considered if available to work on an Eastern Time Zone schedule.
- Craft digital & written pieces including but not limited to the following: emails, blogs, social media content, press releases, whitepapers, videos, eBooks, webinars and guides for both B2C & B2B segments; strategic plans, memos and client communication may also be expected
- Collaborate to create content and email marketing strategy, executing upon the strategy and implementing associated dissemination plans
- Analyze data from multiple dashboards to provide insights and inform future creative and testing decisions, especially for email campaigns
- Stay up to date on new email and social media content best practices and what other organizations and companies (within and beyond the senior living space) are creating
- Ensure brand continuity across all creative executions
A FEW DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES
Craft digital & written pieces including but not limited to the following: emails, blogs, social media content, press releases, whitepapers, videos, eBooks, webinars and guides for both B2C & B2B segments; strategic plans, memos and client communication may also be expected
- Craft, revise and publish email, blog and social media content
- Responsible for developing and maintaining distribution lists and/or audience profiles for various channels, especially email (MailChimp and possibly other ESPs)
- Contribute to the development of direct and indirect marketing campaigns
Collaborate to create content and email marketing strategy, executing upon the strategy and implementing associated dissemination plans
- Plan for and ensure coordination of campaign-confluent content assets
- Execute upon the strategies to to disseminate campaign-confluent assets in a way that maximizes use across appropriate mediums and channels
- Set up and disseminate community newsletters and promotional emails (such as for regularly occurring webinars part of a larger marketing campaign)
- Write, schedule and post social media updates
Design, implement and analyze email marketing campaigns for optimization, suggesting improvements
- Format and assemble information from MailChimp reports
Ensure brand continuity across all creative executions
- Collaborate with individuals both internal and external to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and target audiences. In other words, ensure that email campaign material is in line with clients’ look and feel and marketing goals overall.
This role is within the agency’s integrated media services department and on the content marketing team. The individual should have the following experience and capabilities:
- Two+ years’ experience in email marketing, MailChimp preferred
- Advanced understanding of best practices for email marketing and list management
- Proficiency in most ESP/CMS platforms (MailChimp, possibly others/HubSpot)
- Two+ years’ experience producing digital marketing content
- Proven experience producing content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Proficiency with best practices for SEO
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- A passionate leader, self-driven, and resourceful individual.
- Excellent writing skills; command of language, grammar and spelling; dedication to error-free work and communications
- Highly effective time management and organizational skills
- A dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative and an excellent writer but also analytical and results-driven
- The desire to excel within a team environment while being a highly motivated individual contributor
- Experience in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and Excel a plus
- Agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, advertising, public relations, digital media or related field
To apply, please submit online at: https://loveandcompany.com/careers/:
- A detailed letter explaining why you are interested in the position, the strengths and benefits you can bring to the firm, and the experience you have in the above areas
- Your resume
- Your salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes will ONLY be accepted with a cover letter and salary requirements.
Love & Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.