Hummingbird is a platform for managing anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing operations. We are motivated by the shared mission of fighting financial crime. Our work helps fight terrible crimes like human trafficking, political corruption, weapons sales, and drug cartels.
We are a customer-obsessed team. We love building and shipping great products. Our customers are financial crime fighters who are often drowning in paperwork and bureaucracy. We set a high bar for our work, challenge our assumptions, seek diverse opinions, and support each other to do great work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About The Role
As Content & Email Marketing Manager at Hummingbird, you will drive stellar growth and brand engagement by developing compelling marketing content. This position is ideal for a creative and analytical marketing achiever who has experience leading successful marketing programs across marketing practice areas. The candidate will breathe new life into financial crime fighting, and help Hummingbird celebrate the heroics of compliance professionals’ day-to-day work.
What you'll do
- Work closely with senior leaders and staff to create effective communications that articulate our core benefits effectively.
- Support a content marketing program that drives awareness and traffic, nurtures sales, and helps to close deals.
- Lead projects across social media channels, including our website, blog posts, collateral (white papers, case studies, product sheets), advertising, online events, and video scripts.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar; manage all content posts to a schedule.
- Write copy consistent with our company’s brand voice and positioning. Provide guidance to develop messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice.
- Organize email campaigns and content strategy. Plan, write, execute, analyze, and improve email campaigns including list management and basic email HTML coding.
- Update website content, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects.
- Lead our social media strategy, building community and engagement through great content.
- 3+ years of content marketing, email campaign management, and social media management in a professional setting.
- Experience working on a startup team in B2B products/services. Financial industry experience is a bonus.
- Track record of developing, executing, and analyzing content and email marketing campaigns. Demonstrated ability to optimize for performance.
- Previous experience with CRM platforms, marketing automation (HubSpot preferred), email marketing tools, and Google Analytics.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; keen attention to detail; enjoy building community.