Fi is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans.
We build products for your dog to live their best life. We are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google and Uber who all care about their dogs. Together, we're bringing a digital revolution to the dog space.
Today's collars and leashes are relics from the past; nothing has changed since the 80's. We're using technology to improve the dog space and affect the lives of the 100 million dogs living in the US for the better. The hardest part about being a dog owner is they can't tell you when something is wrong. Fi aims to change that; even by knowing what their 'normal' day of activity is, we're already learning so much more about our dogs than we ever could before. And we're not stopping there. We're looking for people to join us who love a good challenge—and of course, dogs. We set the bar high at Fi. In our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way".
We are looking for people to join us who enjoy hard challenges and love what they do. We set the bar high - in our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way."
If you feel like you belong, keep reading!
Fi is looking for a Content Marketing Lead to drive the growth and success of our content marketing efforts. From Offleash, our twice monthly newsletter that goes out to hundreds of thousands of dog parents, to our blog with authoritative content on dog training, treat making, and everything in between, this role is seen by millions of people every year.
- Content strategy - work with our network of experts from professional dog trainers, celebrity veterinary professionals, and our social influencers to produce content that people love to read and share.
- SEO strategy - identifying where we should be developing content and working with a network of writers to produce and publish this content.
- Email strategy - identifying which opportunities for growth we have and where to invest resources across our prospecting drip campaigns, content focused newsletters, and current customer journeys.
- App Experience - leverage the content we’re producing across the in-app experience for current and future Fi dog parents
- 3-5 Years of experience in Content Marketing, Newsletter Development, or SEO strategy/execution
- Comfort working with blog publishing platforms (We use Ghost)
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS/SEO best practices
- Dangerous in Google Sheets / Pivot tables, bonus points for Python skills to be able to work with large quantities of data and derive the right insights
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Team Lunches
- Perkspot Discounts
- $2,000 / month donated to dog-related charities (it's our #Barkback program)
Fi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Fi makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and our needs at the time.