Over a million designers use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products. Would you like to join us and help take this leading design tool to the next level? We’re looking to expand our team with a full-time Communications and CRM Manager.
What you’ll do
You’ll be joining our talented and ambitious Marketing team where you’ll plan, execute and report on all of the customer communications and campaigns that we produce and send through our CRM (Hubspot).
This is an exciting time to join us and an opportunity to help shape and develop our customer communications and CRM work, as well as our adoption of Hubspot. As our Communications/CRM Manager, you’ll make sure our work is efficient, effective, and delivers impactful results.
On a typical day, you could
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers. This could be working with the Head of Sales or Demand Generation Lead, or in our own Marketing team.
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies when it comes to paid campaigns.
- Create internal briefs that let other teams know what communications and campaigns are being sent out, to who, and when.
- Develop our Hubspot knowledge base and a glossary so that we can continue to manage, and then optimize our segmentation and targeting capabilities.
- Conduct regular health checks to make sure our comms outreach practices are GDPR compliant.
- Collaborate with content and design teams to make sure we have campaign assets that meet our high visual standards.
- Make sure our outgoing communications are accurate and sign them off as needed.
- Pull lists from Hubspot and send out targeted communications.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Assess how we use Hubspot, what we can do better and what we’re missing. Then make it happen.
What we’re looking for
- You are an experienced Communications/CRM Manager who knows the language of digital marketing.
- You’ll have a solid background, proven results, and experience in the campaign planning process from start (briefs, discovery, research, outreach to potential partners) to finish (tracking, optimization, and reporting).
- You will be both a thinker and a doer, ready to roll your sleeves up and take on the work that turns our goals into a reality. You’ll be confident in your ability to deliver great, targeted campaigns and deliver business impact (reduction of churn/increase of MQLs).
- 3+ years in an account planning or marketing role, with an excellent understanding of insight gathering, brief development, and high-level planning.
- You’re a seasoned pro in devising CRM comms/multi-channel campaigns (web, email, social) at both brand and product level that deliver MQLs.
- You understand customer journeys, how to use data to build them from scratch and you can assess how they are performing — but most importantly, you know how to optimize them.
- You know how to work with external media partners, such as Google, and third-party advertisers to define paid campaign plans, execute them and deliver results from them.
- You understand the importance of loyalty/CRM/lead generation programs and have experience in introducing initiatives that led to impactful results.
- You know your way around a CRM system (ideally Hubspot).
- Testing plans are details you like to focus on.
- You can manage multiple campaigns and activities at any one time, work well under pressure and deal with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- You’re a strong team player and have the ability to coordinate individuals and teams to get things done.
- You have an excellent level of written English, great attention to detail, and can work and communicate as part of a remote, but the close-knit team.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with lots of other talented people.
- You’re based in or close to European/African timezones.
- Working knowledge, and experience of using of Hubspot.
- An agency background
- Working knowledge of Sketch and other design software.