Inte Q is a Customer Engagement Agency. We leverage innovative technology and people power to help our clients create stronger customer connections. We offer a full range of services for our clients including but not limited to data management, email operations, CRM and Loyalty program management, marketing and strategy services, reporting, customer service, and consultative services.
The Client Services Account Executive acts as the primary liaison between Inte Q and their clients. They serve as the day-to-day client contact and is accountable for all aspects of program management for accounts assigned. We are looking for a talented multifaceted team member who can work with our internal teams (email operations, strategy, creative, data services and business development) as well as lead client interactions We'll count on you to leverage your prior experience as you work with our internal teams and clients to “speak the language” and jump in to lend a hand where needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary client contact for program management and problem resolution
- Daily direction and consultation with external vendors and internal operations (operations, project requirement gathering, email administration, IT, creative, call center, accounting, etc.) regarding ongoing operations, problem areas, coordination of new projects/developments, client special requests, complaints, comments, etc.
- Anticipate and make recommendations for client needs with the intent to find opportunities to enhance and increase our service offerings
- Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients
- Attends formal and informal meetings with department personnel and clients to provide information and discuss problem areas and solutions
- Quality assurance including proof reading and ensuring that all work presented to our clients meet their expectations
- Assist with creation of project estimates along with creation/review invoices for billing
- At all times, represents the company in a positive and professional manner to enhance the company’s image with current and prospective clients as well as the public
- Performs other duties/tasks as required or requested on an ongoing basis
Knowledge and Skills Required
- A minimum of 3 years of Client management experience
- Marketing, data management, or related industry experience
- Self-motivated and dependable independent worker
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, energetic environment
- Aptitude and experience working with all organizational levels of clients and management
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and take initiative to meet deadlines
- Work well independently, with the capacity to build strong work relationships and be a team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to identify and create efficiencies and processes
- Excellent PC Microsoft skills and software knowledge (Excel, Word, etc.), knowledge of ESP tools, and Mac Image Files
- Familiarity with digital marketing campaigns, email marketing campaigns, web analytics and web development
- Understanding of database functionality, and file processing and management
- Retail Industry knowledge a plus
- B.A. Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline
We offer a casual and comfortable working environment, flexible schedule, combination of both remote or in person work, competitive salary, and superlative benefits (401K with employer match, generous health and dental, long- and short-term disability, flex and dependent care, annual bonus opportunity).