Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
As of now, we're looking for a Channel Specialist (User Engagement / CRM) (m/f/d)
- Deployment of email campaigns on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Setup of on-device messaging campaigns on the propriety system of Nintendo Switch (News)Operation of other targeted marketing systems as required
- Organising timely delivery of layout, copy, translations, images and video assets as well as audience data
- Optimise and advance the automation of Nintendo's targeted marketing activities by exploring new data and technologies
- Maintaining and applying robust quality control processes
- Ensuring campaign and channel performance reports are regularly shared with all stakeholders
- Degree in IT or Business Administration with focus on Marketing/Online Marketing
- Work experience in the areas of CRM and/or email marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and one-to-one marketing tools, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge in SQL, HTML and AMP Script are a big plus
- Understanding of the principles of databases and data warehouses is desirable
- In-depth experience with Content Management Systems a plus
- Passion for games and the videogame industry
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.