Publicis is an omni-channel communications agency with over 600 employees across our Canadian operations. The office is the largest in our industry in Canada and boasts talent across various disciplines of marketing and advertising expertise. Publicis carries a balanced split of Canadian, U.S. and Global clients for which we are Agency of Record. Publicis supports a range of D&I actions through our Driving Change team as well as giving back to the community through a long-standing participation in the Out of the Cold Program. With a strong, active and familial culture, Pub United is the agency’s social club, hosting events as wide reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and more.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, client-facing individual responsible for the end-to-end project coordination of email campaigns for Publicis Toronto with a focus on custom projects. You have a good working knowledge of HTML, can parse through HTML and CSS quickly to identify and articulate potential issues, and have managed email campaigns before. Ideally, you have some knowledge of Liquid script or similar languages (JSON, Python, Regex). We are looking for candidates with experience with setting up trigger-based communications and automated CRM campaigns that use APIs But above all else, the right candidate will have a passion for tinkering, learning and problem solving, is not afraid of (or perhaps even enjoys) math, and has a more technical role in their career path goals.
As part of the CRM Operations team, the CRM Campaign Manager will execute on project requests from various teams, troubleshoot issues as they arise and engage related teams to resolve them. You are an expert at building campaigns and conceptualizing how to achieve the desired result using tools like dynamic content, API calls, product data, Moveable Ink, liquid and much more. Under the close guidance and oversight of your manager, you will be responsible for prioritizing work, ensuring each campaign is executed without error and maintaining a strong relationship with clients and internal teams.
As a skilled resource, you must demonstrate a solid understanding of project management tools and best-practice methodology, have a deep understanding of user experience, and email development and have the ability to deliver solutions that are both robust and flexible. You will be required to communicate campaign updates and deployment confirmations to broad stakeholder audiences. The successful candidate will possess superior problem-solving skills and a passion for email marketing/CRM.
- Update and track all campaign efforts on a calendar or dashboard - including deployment dates
- Communicate campaign updates and deployment confirmations to broad stakeholder audiences
- Participate in Campaign Planning sessions with clients and other stakeholders
- Set up (email, push, SMS, In-App, Content Cards) campaigns and canvases in Braze as requested by the client
- Manage the end-to-end CRM project responsibilities including Creative, QA, Development, Engineering and Deployment
- Set up and audit audience builds on platforms such as mParticle, Segment, Amplitude, etc..
- Triage, debug and troubleshoot CRM campaign issues and communicate back to the client in a timely fashion
- University degree or college equivalent in a multimedia/interactive/technical field or similar
- 3-5 years of hands-on email and CRM marketing experience - building and deploying B2C or B2B campaigns
- Experience working in Braze, Salesforce, Adobe or a similar CRM deployment platform
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and web design/functionality and email development methodologies and best practices
- Solid understanding of testing and optimization methodologies
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.