The Performance Team at Bonobos is seeking a Campaign Manager to drive customer-centric communications. The candidate will partner closely with various cross-functional teams (i.e. Creative, Ecommerce, Brand Marketing, Customer Service, Planning, Merchandising, etc) to build and execute data driven campaigns and leverage customer data to build loyal customer relationships.
We are looking for someone with deep experience in campaign management within operations with a marketing automation tool (preferably with Salesforce Marketing Cloud) who is excited to bring strategies to life and re-invent the way that we talk to our customers through data-driven, customer centric marketing. Ideally this candidate has experience managing CRM campaigns across all channels (Email, SMS, Push, Clienteling, Direct Mail, Mobile App, CX) and thinks holistically of the customer experience across all touch points.
What you’ll do...
- Execute and manage plans and strategies to sustain current customers through personalized, cross-channel marketing and increase customer value through more frequent purchases, cross-category buying, and higher AUR items based upon the customer journey
- Build and implement an innovative, data driven, omnichannel CRM vision that is rooted in testing, customer insights and analytics, and drives customer loyalty and growth
- Understand purchase frequency and a customer's total path to conversion to make analytical decisions that generate significant impact to the growth of the overall business
- Maintain updated CRM calendars and roadmap and oversee CRM campaign execution ensuring proper planning, timelines and deliverables
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer database architecture and available data to be used in CRM campaigns
- Own audiences/segments and provide recommendations to optimize audience and contact frequency strategies
- Build out a robust testing framework, designs, and roadmap across multiple touch points and channels, as well as track KPIs for measurement and success
- Develop feedback loop with leadership
- Maintain multi-channel marketing calendar (email, sms, push, clienteling, direct mail) for batch marketing campaigns
- Have a deep working knowledge of CRM technology and campaign management tools. Experience with advanced Salesforce (Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud) platforms is encouraged
- Have a holistic view of all marketing programs. Understanding of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience
- Possess strong experience in CRM and campaign management, with a proven track record of bringing CRM programs to life across different channels
- Have demonstrated experience in executing end-to-end email operations within marketing automation tool (preferably SFMC) including: email campaign setup, understanding of the data model; Data Extensions and the Contact Model, A/B testing, personalization, deployment of campaigns with Automation and Journey Builder, and reporting and analytics
- Are responsible for the maintenance of the email marketing calendar and provide recommendations on timing and content ensuring the email marketing calendar delivers on key KPIs across engagement, retention and sales
- Are experience with campaign management tools such as Asana and Basecamp are preferred.
- Have a good understanding of marketing and operational databases and data manipulation
- Collaborate with teams across the org such as Creative, Brand Marketing, eCommerce, Technology, Data and Insights teams to drive successful campaign execution
- Can build ad-hoc and recurring audiences, including test and control segments, for multi-channel campaign execution (direct-mail, email, SMS, mobile app, digital and social ad-targeting)
- Have experience in managing large email programs and tracking towards increasing engagement metrics (open rate, click through rate, conversion rate, unsubscribe rate, ROI, amongst other defined KPIs)
- Possess knowledge of key industry metrics and ROI analysis
- Have strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate performance, learnings, and ideas within the organization
- Have knowledge of HTML and digital design best practices; strong experience with SQL preferred, experience with Ampscript preferred
- Are a motivated, independent, self-starting attitude with strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to deliver
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you