Location: Linda-a-Velha, Lisbon, Portugal
Company: Nestlé Business Services Lisbon (NBS Lisbon)
Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
Nestlé Global Business Services is looking for extraordinary people to join our world-class team.
Nestlé, the world's largest food and beverage company, is in the process of transforming their systems, processes, and ways of working. Nestlé Global Business Services (NGBS) is at the heart of the transformation, delivering world-class business services to help the business grow further.
For our NBS Lisbon Digital and Social Media (DSM) department, we are currently looking for a Campaign Factory Senior Specialist. Reporting to Campaign Factory Supervisor, this person will be responsible for email campaign production and deployment across campaign factory's CMT's from brief reception to monitoring and reporting. Including the production and/or integration of HTML based emails, construction of email templates, testing for functional and display quality, troubleshooting and correcting issues using HTML coding, target the correct segments through SQL querying, managing the client approval process and scheduling the campaign sending.
A day in the life of...
- Create emails based on existing templates in the CMT;
- Create HTML from scratch based on a PSD file to create templates or one-shot emails;
- Integrate email content elements (HTML, images, videos, dynamic personalization);
- Mapping the integrated content with the pre-defined target populations;
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination tools and database queries;
- Send campaign proofs for validation and perform requested reworks;
- Perform quality assurance testing to validate functional and rendering performance;
- Scheduling, executing and monitoring the campaign;
- Prepare campaign peformance report with brand's key metrics (delivery rate, bounce rate, open rate, CTR);
- Troubleshooting campaign deployment problems (at workflow and delivery level);
- Ensure a high level of partnership with client Nestlé brands and markets.
What Will Make You Successful
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS preferably applied to email. Capable of coding without visual editors;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL querying for targeting;
- Knowledge of AMPScript is good to have;
- Demonstrated knowledge in Google Analytics;
- 3+ year of experience with an email marketing tool, like Adobe Campaign, Salesforce's Marketing Cloud, Oracle's Marketing Cloud (Eloqua);
- Aquaitant with reporting/data analysis KPI's for email marketing;
- Knowldge of Data Base management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.