To be responsible for strategy, development, and technical implementation at scale of SAGE’s end-to-end Marketing Automation Campaign programme.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
• Be the Global Marketing Services Technical Automation lead within our omni-channel technology offering
• Lead on technical training and implementing Automation strategies within the Global Marketing Services team and wider Marketing team as required
• Utilize SAGE’s technology stack to devise, develop and deliver campaign strategies & methods to improve the lifecycle campaign process
• Partner with senior stakeholders from Global Marketing Teams and Technology to influence, strategize, plan, develop and execute automated customer journeys
• Scope, Develop and build complex Automation customer journey frameworks to enable the wider Marketing teams to self-serve
• Be the subject matter expert that joins the Global Marketing Services team with Technology to resolve blockers around Automation
• Manage internal relationships with stakeholders from across Marketing and technology to deliver effective, and efficient projects at the business level
• To develop and implement efficient training & working practices through continuous improvement for our Global Services Team & the wider marketing departments
Qualifications & Education
• Proven advanced technical knowledge and experience of Marketing Automation journeys, Email Service Providers, and data mining methodology
• Sound understanding of email campaign best practices surrounding targeted, triggered & always on lifecycle campaigns
• Optimize programs through A/B (split) testing and develop recommendations based on data driven insights
• Advanced Knowledge of HTML programme language including responsive design – Ability to hand code HTML
• Advanced Knowledge of SQL language and relational database structures
• Strong data literacy and ability to understand, analyse, and review data to draw evidence-based conclusions
• Ability to think critically to find solutions to problems and identify innovative approaches to existing processes
• Experience in change management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Language, Reasoning, Analytical & Mathematical Skills
This job description is not contractual. To perform this role successfully, you must be able to perform each of the key accountabilities satisfactorily. To meet changes in business operational, procedural, or technical requirements SAGE may add, remove, or amend/change the accountabilities for this role, and you should be aware that this job description is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to undertake reasonable tasks and activities outside those for which you are primarily employed.
SAGE UK is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and is an equal opportunities employer. We value individuality and therefore welcome all qualified applications from a diverse range of candidates.