Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Provides support to digital marketing activities that optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Assists on creation of online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Assist in translating ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertizing and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies basic application of statistics-based market intelligence to business issues. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
Job duties are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2+ years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Experience
Big things are happening here at Oracle. As the Cloud leader, we offer the broadest suite of Cloud solutions - and we’re introducing new services every month for 400,000 customers worldwide. Innovation at this level starts with our employees: we look for creative people with an entrepreneurial spirit … those who see new possibilities and welcome new challenges.
Oracle employees enjoy industry-leading compensation and benefits, a flexible work environment, educational opportunities, and work/life tools to balance professional and personal goals.
If you’re looking to elevate your career - and have fun doing it - you’ve come to the right place.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team helping Oracle globally apply Conversica’s innovative Intelligent Virtual Assistant solution to engage, acquire and grow customers and revenue at scale. The Campaign and Email Messaging Specialist, Conversica will help marketing teams develop effective campaign strategies and messaging that drive positive results, and the successful use and optimization of Conversica’s virtual assistants at Oracle.
- Supports Oracle marketers globally to successfully use the Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistant tool to attract, acquire and grow customers and revenue at scale.
- Expert on how to create effective email messages that get positive results for different use cases
- Develops and maintains messaging and campaign design best practices for all marketers to leverage
- Collaborates with digital marketing teams including reviewing their campaign briefs and providing guidance on design, setup and messaging.
- Setup and maintain messaging in Conversica system.
- Provides end to end program management to marketing teams to ensure that all activities are done correctly to enable on time successful execution of programs.
- Develops content and conducts training of different stakeholders as needed, and acts as an internal evangelist.
- Tracks message/offer performance across all regions driving to continual optimization and performance improvements.
- 2+ years’ experience in CRM, marketing and sales operations or systems.
- Experience with Conversica’s Virtual Assistant Platform or similar conversational AI platform is a strong plus.
- Proven experience with creating effective email messages especially for B2B technology sales that deliver exceptional results.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing nurture strategy and design best practices.
- Data driven marketer that is highly proficient in using Excel and BI tools to create reports, analyze results, and present findings and recommendations to improve performance.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to share insights in a way that is easy to grasp and is actionable.
- Strong organizational and project management skills including agile methodologies
- Strives for excellence and hyper-focused on accuracy, attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-through.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Experience working with B2B lead development and sales teams is a plus.
Travel Component: Minimal. Approx. 10% travel within the United States and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role.
Position Location: Open to considering candidates based in any US or Canada location but prefer role to be located in Austin, TX. Will work remotely from home office or in regional office as part of virtual team.