Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
As a Campaign and Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a broad range of outbound and inbound marketing programs to drive qualified leads and engagement across APAC. You will also help implement, run, and drive Snowflake’s PR strategies across APAC and build lasting relationships with Snowflake customers, while creating strong brand champions eager to share their stories in the press.
You will help scale Snowflake’s efforts throughout the region by working closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Alliances, Field Marketing, Social Media Marketing and PR teams. If you are a highly motivated, organized, energetic team player who excels at both strategic thinking and execution, this is a great opportunity for you!
AS A CAMPAIGN AND CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Lead the growth for specific workloads of a variety of acquisition channels including email, nurture, webinars, content syndication, paid-social, webinars and more.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates.
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments.
- Contribute to developing appropriate direct response messaging with our content team.
- Share email best practices and testing results with the marketing team.
- Liaise between the Sales, Product and Community teams to identify strong customer champions
- Help scale customer advocacy content by driving new customer videos, case studies, finding customer speakers for speaking/media opportunities, testimonials, webinars, etc.
- Serve as the main contact for our external public relations agencies in APAC managing day-to-day relationships and ensuring that brand guidelines and key messages are consistently followed.
OUR IDEAL CAMPAIGN AND CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 5-8 years of marketing experience working in a hyper-growth, start-up environment.
- Experience growing a database organically.
- Advanced user of Marketo and Salesforce.
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be developing direct response copy for email and landing pages.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Experienced with HTML, data feeds, dynamic emails and personalized emails.
- Experience working with a B2B technology company with HQ in North America.
- Highly organized, self-directed and passionate about serving and understanding customers.
Are you up for the challenge?