Campaign and CRM Specialist
Location: Amsterdam, Nethrlands
Trip.com Group Limited (Nasdaq: TCOM) is a leading one-stop travel service provider consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar. Across its platforms, Trip.com Group enables local partners and travellers around the world to make informed and cost-effective bookings for travel products and services, through aggregation of comprehensive travel-related information and resources, and an advanced transaction platform consisting of mobile apps, Internet websites, and 24/7 customer service centres. Founded in 1999 and listed on Nasdaq in 2003, Trip.com Group has become one of the largest travel companies in the world in terms of gross merchandise value.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research on competitors and other market information to identify trending needs to create, plan and execute new marketing campaigns for Trip.com European markets
- Work closely with internal and external parties to plan, implement and manage marketing campaigns, with content management system and tracking tools
- Analyse relevant data such as campaign results, conversion rates, traffic to help shape future effective profitable strategies and making recommendations for improvements
- Produce reports regularly and discuss ways to achieve better efficiency; produce and share campaign results with internal stakeholders to gain an understanding on scalability
- Create wide range of different marketing materials by working closely with headquarter to oversee copywriting, design, layout, attractive social media content and other promotion materials
- Manage digital and social media strategies such as Facebook, Content Marketing, Instagram, Blogs, EDM, App pushes
- Ensure high quality localization of UI/UX, marketing campaigns, translations, and ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity
- 3 years’ experience in campaign, CRM, content and marketing related roles, preferably with travel/e-commerce experience. Have a strong understanding of the local travel market landscape and competitors
- Have a deep understanding of European customers, and strong understanding of the local travel market landscape and competitors
- Fluent English proficiency
- A creative-thinker. Hands-on and Get-it-done mindset.
- Able to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Strong communications, presentation and analytical skills
- Results-driven, ambitious and able to work independently and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Good knowledge of technology and web trends
- Knowledge on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Standard Graphic & Animation program will be an advantage
We are an inclusive team of multi-lingual, goal-driven, friendly, and supportive colleagues who will help you gain valuable experience in a dynamic business setting.
Our teams are passionate about making every trip the perfect trip for over 400 million customers around the globe. You will be part of a journey of globalization and have a world-class stage to unleash your talent.